ADVERTISIMENT
1970 Craig Rd, Saint Louis, MO, 63146, US

Reviews and Complaints

Days InnJust want our 90 dollars back

Days Inn at St. Louis of Westport is refusing to refund us even though we walked right out and checked out of the hotel. It was nasty-looked like it had been a crack hang out for more than 20 years. Nasty stains on everything, old cereal on the carpet. The kind of place you get bed bugs from. No one was at the front desk to help us. I called multiple times after to speak to a manager and he refused to call me back. I spoke multiple times with customer service and they are refusing to refund my money, only offering a free stay (which we will never stay at a Days Inn after this) I am livid about this. This place should be shut down. We went to another hotel after 12 hours on the road with 3 kids, there is no way we will ever go here again. I ONLY WISH I would have taken pictures but we just wanted our kids out of there FAST!

Comment Guidelines