ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:10:30 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Jan 26, 2022

Popeyes — Service was horrible/cold food

On 01/25/22 about 6:45 pm, after dealing with a rude cashier (by being snappy and not listening to the order...

Popeyes ChickenCharges for order not received

February 20, 2021, at 5:47 p.m. CST, I attempted to place an online order to the Popeyes location in Blue, Springs, MO. The order indicated it was going to the location on 40 Highway, Independence, MO. I cancelled that order and tried again for an order in Blue Springs, but again, it went to the Independence store. I tried for 30 minutes to call Popeyes in Independence but the line was busy.

I went to that location and they had no order for me and I had not received a confirmation from Popeyes. Later in the evening, I received a receipt for my order via email. A short time later I received an email saying my order was getting cold. Again, I was unable to reach them by phone.

I have submitted numerous complaints on the restaurant's website but have not been contacted.

Due to an eye infection, I wasn't able to search other options for my complaint.

Charges for order not received

Comment Guidelines