ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Meijerpharmacy

I called in my 3 hear olds refill for his seizure medication on Tuesday morning at 10am. I was told it would be ready that afternoon. I went to the pharmacy that evening at 6 :30 pm. The person at the register said the prescription had not been filled, they would need to order the medication but they had enough for a partial refill I could have. As I was checking out I realized they had refilled the incorrect dosage of the medication & pointed this out to the staff. He told me i could no longer take the medication, he would have to refill it, so I agreed to come back the next morning. The next morning it still was not ready. My son ran out of his medication at home Wednesday night. I went back to the pharmacy Thursday evening at 5:30 pm. I was then told it was ready, but I needed a new script called in by my doctor, so they would have to charge for this one. I could not afford the medication since i was not expecting to have to pay for it, so I asked to speak with someone else. Eva was sent over to help me, and I questioned why I was not told that i needed a new script back on Tuesday when I called or anytime in 48 hours since. She responded very rudely and showed no interest in helping me. I explained my frustration that this was the third day trying to get this medication & my son is at a greater risk of having seizures now that we are out of it. I am incredibly disappointed with how poorly the staff handled the situation & that I was consistently treated as an annoyance. While it may not have been important to the staff or to Meijer that my son get his medication, it is of the up most importance to me. I called another pharmacy while I waited in line for 20 minutes, and they were able to resolve the issue & get my son's medication within 30 minutes. I will absolutely never be going to any Meijer Pharmacy again!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Meijersabra hummus with pretzel chips/single serving

Good Afternoon,

I purchased a Sabra Single-Serve Hummus with pretzel chips this afternoon as an on-the-go snack due to many errands to run and little time to eat. I proceeded to eat this snack while on the road, and found the taste to be bitter and off-setting, not at all what I'm used to when consuming this product. I tried another bite just to be sure, and again the hummus didn't taste right...The pretzel chips tasted ok however. I checked the hummus container for an expiration date and couldn't find one, but decided it was best not to continue to consume the hummus. Upon returning home, I checked the outer packaging for an expiration date, and found it imprinted on the plastic outer ring that was part of the packaging - The date was May 20, 2019. No wonder the quality wasn't what it should have been. I don't understand why something with a May expiration date was still in the refrigerated deli case at the beginning of August.

I called the store to alert them of my problem, and advised the store representative to check for additional packages that may have expired; however, I also felt it was important to send an email alerting you to this issue.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Julia Barill