ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:10:00 am - 9:30 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 9:30 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Conn's Home PlusRecliner broken upon delivery

Recliner was broken. Fast Furniture has come to my house about 8 times. Marcus at Fast Furniture Repair wrote on last assessment to Conns that the recliner WAS NOT REPAIRABLE/REPLACE. I spoke with Tim LeBlanc the division manager at Conns located in Lafayette, Louisiana. Tim texted me (still have the messages) letting me know he authorized a one time replacement of this recliner to the store manager, Mr. Emerald (he would not provide his last name), at Store #9 at 8888 Airline Hwy in Baton Rouge. I continue to call Emerald the store manager and he has put me off and put me off. He now hangs up on me or tells me to call customer and hangs up. When I call customer service, they refer me to the repair department, who refers me to Fast Furniture, etc... It is a vicious merry go round going on for over a year. At what point does Conns Corporate office intervene and realize the customer is not always wrong. The Furniture repair company and the division manager are awesome. They agree the recliner is defective and needs to be replaced.. Emerald, the store manager will NOT HELP US. HE REFUSES! What do I do now?

Recliner broken upon delivery
Recliner broken upon delivery

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Conn's Home PlusRefrigerator, gas range and over the range microwave

My name is Montria Allen phone number [protected] on July 3, 2021 I purchased a Samsung appliance bundle Refrigerator, gas range and over the range microwave. My salesperson name was Chattley Pearson. I also paid for installation for these items. On July 12, 2021 my items were delivered, the cons' delivery guy only put in the refrigerator and hauled it away, leaving the other two items for the 3rd party to install. I called to ask about the installation because Chattley assured me that someone would be contacting me about install and never did. When I contacted her on the 13th she told me that she had messed up and that she had put the wrong code in for install but at this point it was nothing she could do about it. I asked to speak to a manager who was Matthew. Matthew got on the phone very childish, joking, even asking me if I didn't have anyone to hook this up for me... Matthew went on to say it was their fault, but at this point all he could do was charge me a 15% restock fee because once Conn's leave a delivery they don't come back for anything. I spoke with another girl from the Port Allen distribution center, who called Matthew to send someone back out to install my products... I still today have my products in the floor with no one calling me back or trying to help me. The Customer service is horrible and after spending 3,500 I should not be treated like this. THIS IS VERY UNACCEPTABLE...

Comment Guidelines