Sonic Drive-In

Fri:6:00 am - 1:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Sonic Drive InThe preparing of food, my food

My addition Is for the 2nd time Is waiting to get home to eat an there It Is my food Isn't prepared. As wanted noticen I keep Requesten plain grtting ketchup/ dressedc onfessen when It's spoken or literally not heard but I learned excussess come to easy sein reasons are found to explanatory believen whines come before Accurate Responses sein most Are to protect people bein lack of attenticeness confessen why do we keep protecting not Inspecting hopen your Intellectual to see this Is A complaint not A comment?

• Updated by Jeff D Anderson · Feb 09, 2020

sonic resturant In Russellville has good food but the workers Aren't Attentive enough to know to
    cover In the Rain just get wet Admiting doin A public job calls for awareness not protection where
    the boss protect's not Inspect's further?

Sonic Drive-Inorder

Yesterday (12/30/19 @ 12:31pm) I received the wrong order, my burger was cold and my french fries had so much salt on them I literally could not eat them (I love salt and usually add extra). I was on lunch break so I was unable to re-order or send anything back because I had to hurry up and get back to work. I'm very disappointed because Sonic is one of my favorite QUICK stops for good tasting burgers among other things.

Service was good the car hop couldn't help the horrible food that was brought to me!