ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Zips Car WashDamage to paint surfaces

Went through the wash and upon hand drying it was found that the Right side of the Truck was damaged, filed a claim with the attendent, went out and got 2 estimates for claims, returned them within 4 days after the claim was filled, no response from Manager or Company to follow up on the issue. Called the number supplied from the website and from which the attendent gave me to call, it allows the caller to go to the intended extension and there it infinite hold begins, 15 min. hold just to leave an email address and name. No return calls nothing. just about to SUE for damages. I need a person to talk to and a working phone number to return a call to and talk to that person.

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by Marc Renteria · Jan 11, 2022

Dont Join Zipps Car wash if you ever find damage to your vehicle there is no one to call or complain to as the company phone line is just a Farce and will NEVER ALLOW Y0U TO TALK TO ANYONE. Have your attorney on speed dial.

Comments
      Comments

Respond

Zips Car WashWas lied to about monthly charge

Not only can I not get a hold of anyone on the phone, but even went to store location and was told they could not help me. I was told that purchasing the unlimited was tag would be 13.00 for every month. Noticed that bank took 32.00 out. After I tried to contact unsuccessfully through multiple channels, went to physical location and was told they could not cancel or refund. This is weird guys, I should not have to do so this just to get the membership canceled or my money back. At this point I'm thinking I need to hire a lawyer. LLC does not mean you can do whatever you wish

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

• Updated by Brian McAlister · Jan 28, 2021

If I need to contact my bank and make sure they know that I'd I get charged, it will be fraudulent and then we will see where it leads. I need someone to contact me. I am seriously considering legal options at this point as I should have access to my own information and or control over my information. Please contact me asap. I do not want this to get any worse

• Zips Car Wash's response · Apr 19, 2021

Hi Brian,

We are sorry for the frustration and inconvenience. We would be happy to help you! If you could please click on our link below and fill out the requested information for our team. Our Membership Services team can locate your information in our system and we will be happy to look into your account.

Respond