ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:8:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

CVS

CVSPharmacy

This pharmacy is very unprofessional. Never have the pills on time, in stock. Especially for children that need it due to their mental health. I even had the nurse from the doctor's office to call and she said that I need to switch since she has problems with this pharmacy all of the time. The people that work there thought it was funny. The store itself is dirty. Stuff laying all over the floor. Trip hazards everywhere.

Comment Guidelines

Respond
    CVS

CVSAnswering the phone

I have been trying for 2 days to contact CVS to fill a prescription sent by my doctor. It is a new prescription. I started calling on 12/14/2021 being left on hold for 82 minutes. I again tried 6 more times and was left on hold for 20-25 minutes each time. I never got through on the phone. Well today is the 15th of December 2021, and I am out of medicine.
    This prescription was to be filled by the 16th and no notification from CVS for delivery as I am disabled.
    The CVS on Western Ave. in South Bend is the culprit and they told me last month their phone never rang. Well now I have been on hold over 16 minutes, with this being my 8th call today.

I guess I will tell my doctor because I will have withdrawal symptoms from not being able to receive this medication.
    Anthem Suggested CVS and I am now trying to find out why???

Comment Guidelines