ADVERTISIMENT

Sat:6:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Ingles MarketsStore manager Ellijay GA., rudeness

Mr. Hudgens, rudeness
Went I go into the store if he knows you he acts like you don't exist.
He will speak to other people around you but you or me.
And if I speak to him all I get is a smart [censored] answer.
Last time this happened I said I would go to food lion were they are friendly and again with the smart [censored] answer.
He has been this way for years I al ways though it would get better but no.
Ingles must be hard up for managers because l'm not the only one this has happened to.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Ingles MarketsThe girls in the white shirts (assuming some kind of supervisors?)

It is Wednesday, February 19, 2020. The weather forecast is calling for snow and of course everyone goes to the grocery store. My complaint is that while the poor cashiers have people lined up trying to get them checked out, the girls in the white shirts are standing around talking/laughing with one another. As higher up management they should be helping to get those customers in and out as fast as possible. Customers could easily go down the road to the next store. They need to know that us customers are why they have a job and it shouldn't be up to the cashiers to try by themselves to check customers out and try to bag their groceries on a busy day like today. It takes everyone doing their part to run a successful business. If the girls don't like what they are doing and aren't going to help, find someone who will. I would be embarrassed if I were manager at this store. Just my thoughts. Work together!

Comment Guidelines