ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Ulta BeautyEyebrow wax/tint

Made appointment for my brows to be waxed and tinted today 6-14 at 2:30 at the Ulta in Pensacola on Airport Blvd. Went to the brow bar and she told me how I need to stop tweezing my eyebrows because apparently I had been doing them wrong. I told her I a little nervous and had never had them tinted before. I told her I wanted my eyebrows cleaned up and tinted. I clarified it would make it easier for me between sessions to avoid filling in my brows so much. I asked if it would help them look thicker and was assured it would. (I had even called the store before hand to clarify I was not just getting the eyebrow hair dyed, but that it would also leave a stain of color of the skin to give me an element of filling in thinner spaces within the brow. I was assured it would and that the stain of color would last a good while). She put something on my brown with a spooly and was wiping it off intermittently while talking. After a bit she wiped it all off and started waxing. She handed me a mirror and my eyebrows were a completely different shape, much thinner, the hair was darker, no tint on the skin. I was not even aware she had dyed or tinted anything. They looked even More sparse than before and require more filling with the pencil. She did not ask about my preferred shape and when I told her they looked very different then my preferred shape she said “I didn’t realize you thought you had a shape before”. She told me she didn’t think the black looked good on my face either and I told her that would have been something I would have greatly appreciated her telling me before she did the service. I would have greatly appreciated a conversational consultation, but she said the time she spent telling me I do my brown wrong at home was considered an adequate consult even though she did not even discuss the service at all. My brows are not even the same shape. The manager Macy was very helpful and I did not have to pay for the service. I bought a new brown pencil to fill in even more than before. Management told me the best suggestion they had was to wash the dye off my brows with a q-tip and Dawn dish detergent. I have never had a more upsetting experience.

Comment Guidelines

Respond
    Jul 15, 2020

Ulta Beauty — Salon specialist - Gabrielle Michelle

I received a poor haircut from a local salon and needed it corrected before I go into work the next day. On...

ADVERTISIMENT