Menu
reviews & complaints
Capital Vacations / Capital Resorts Group company logo

Capital Vacations / Capital Resorts Group

301 Harrison St, Hollywood, FL, 33019, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
ComplaintsBoard
F
8:57 pm EDT

Capital Vacations / Capital Resorts Group - Timeshare company

I exchanged through Interval to stay a week at their resort in Hollywood FL. I checked in and was directed to a rep who said that he wanted to invite me to a breakfast on Tuesday. I assumed it was coffee and donuts which many resorts provide to have guests met. Next he pulled out the presentation form. I told him I did not want to buy any thing. He then told me that he had a special relationship with Interval and that I would get my interval week back. He asked me to please attend as he would loos money otherwise. I showed up and as usual the first sales person was friendly. I was ;eft alone for 10 minutes and then a second person started speaking and I told him I was not interested in buying anything. He then attacked my credibility. He asked me questions which I I had already answered. I indicated that I did not answer any questions I did not want to. He then accused me of raising my voice. So I stopped talking. He Then became belligerent by attacking my character and my reason for being there. I then told him that brow beating would not get me to buy a timeshare. He made a few more comments attacking New York and me again. I was then directed to get what I thought was an Interval certificate. Instead they gave me a gocrv certificate which known for giving people the run around. I never got what I was promised but I signed their forms since I knew I was scammed into attending their presentation and would never get what I was promised and was lied to. I tried to use a gocrv cert once before and just wasted the registration fee which is nonrefundable. I filled out the form and requested two dates well apart and not near any holiday. I never heard from them again. So this is one company scamming people and giving them a worthless piece of paper. As well as treating them like dirt.

Desired outcome: I would like the certificate I was promised and who ever is in charge to make sure their secondary sale treat people with respect.

Read full review of Capital Vacations / Capital Resorts Group