ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

CVS

CVSNo proper way to treat people at the pharmacy counter

My interactions with this pharmacy have always been up and down depending exclusively on the circumstances and the person that takes care of me. As much as I have praised the good service given to me by a few individuals, I am very direct when it is not so.
Today, August 27, 2021, @ 10:00 AM, I went to pick up my medicines. There were only two people on the clock. I waited for at least two minutes at the counter because the assistant was on the phone (as it happens so many times). The "pharmacist" (Ms A. Williams) appeared; she was taking stock (I assume). So, maybe because she has interrupted or because she is just not a nice person, the first thing she said to me was NOT Good Morning but "can you please cover your nose". On paper, there might not be anything wrong with what she said, but when the speech carries "attitude" I simply cannot accept it ("attitude" is when the words might be right but the tone is not). I suffer from hyper-perspiration and cannot wear the mask without breathing for air; in a hot day like this one, worse. So, if you are going to tell me, do so, but do NOT admonish me, I am no toddler. That was not everything, but I don't want to waste time describing her ATTITUDE further. Coincidentally, just today talking with a neighbor about my experience, she confirmed similar experiences with the same person who "has a horrible way of talking down to people". Do you train your employees in manners and service, CVS?
Whether it is my age, my while color, or my accent, I don't know. This person talks like she owns the truth and one deserves to be mistreated. It is the world we are leaving now, but I refuse to accept bad service and attitude. A huge difference with some of the other employees working there.
My neighbor is changing pharmacies. And, after many years, I am also considering transferring my medicines to another pharmacy. I am sick and tired of the traffic in 4309 Connecticut, facing only two people working when the line is long, and receiving no class service from people with ‘a diploma', in positions of authority, who talk down to you as if you were a decrepit old man with no power.

Comment Guidelines

Respond
    CVS

CVSCustomer service and management

Store #1362
    [protected]

The store allows a homeless old agile and cunning woman to sleep and remain posted in front of the store every day. She babbles uncontrollably but I never thought anything of it until I realized it's part of her scam. She goes into the store when you don't notice her and she either follows you to an isle or to the register and patiently waits until you are fixated on an item or the keypad and then she snatches items from your purse so quickly that you don't notice until you are out of the store.

The cashiers are aware of this and might even be in on the theft, management has it on camera and had never told the woman to leave from the front of the store. She makes you think she is dumb but then starts pickpocketing and robbing innocent people.

Comment Guidelines