1585 E 14th St, San Leandro, CA, 94577, US
Sat:9:30 am - 1:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

US BankBanking service

Hi my name is Veleeta Davis and I am writing to complain about US BANK
I had account number: [protected] and I tried to have some money deposited. When I tried I thought the money was coming from a legitimate source. However it came back as fraud, as a result US BANK closed my account and refuse to reopen it. My complaint is if I thought in my mind that the money I was supposed to receive was legitimate why does US Bank have to close my account? If I am not at fault why can't they reopen it? I would like someone from US Bank to contact me about reopening my account. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com and my phone number is [protected] my address is 6140 Macarthur Blvd Oakland CA. 94605.