1312 Woodward Ave, Muscle Shoals, AL, 35661, US
Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Dollar TreeManager

Everytime I go to this store it's always the same problem. Poor management! I was there yesterday after 5/10/19. I stood over at the register to buy some balloons as I was told to wait over there. And after about 15 min I asked the other cashier was anyone going to help me to which she finally picks up the phone and calls someone on the intercome and after about 10 more min the manager comes up and ask me what I needed and I told her balloons and then she tells me I need to go over and get in line. And after me telling her they told me to come over to where I was she looks at me and says no you need to get in line. So I put my other items back and walked out. If they do not get some managers in this place I will never shop there again. And I plan to file a complaint with the bbb because i'm sick of this.

• Gu
      GURL..r0ckband.last..name May 12, 2019

They figured since you were standing there for 10 minutes that you had made up your mind as to what balloons you’d wanted. They then told you to wait in line, and tell them what balloons you had wanted, from the line. THIS WAS TO SAVE YOU TIME. Dollar tree is infamously understaffed. They don’t have time to have people specially designated to balloons.

• Gu