The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved US Postal Service — damaged mail
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I just received a letter from Handyman Club of Ameirca which stated "Free Gift Inside Carton". The letter had been ripped off the carton and there was no carton. I have not opened the letter as of now. Should I open it or do I need to send it back to you so you can see it? I have not had time to take it to the Post Office yet.
Please let me know what you would like me to do about this. I know this is not your fault. You may respond to my e-mail address if you would like. ([protected]@yahoo.com)
More US Postal Service Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office
- United States Post Office - mail delivery
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to *
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system!
- USPS / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy