US Fast CashUS Fast Cash

I took out a loan for $400, and was supposed to repay in full $600, and they were supposed to take out $120 each check, well they did on 3-30-09 they took out $120, 4-13-09 $120, 4-30-09 $120, 5-8-09, $120, and 5-29-09 $120. Which equals $600 or paid in full. So today I go look in my account and they took two more withdrawls for $105, and $50, I called the bank and put a stop payment on this, but it has already went though my account, I tried finding their phone number everywhere on their website, but when you click contact us, the only contact you get is to apply for a new loan. They have ripped me off, if anyone knows the phone number please email me.

• Ca
    Cam_m89 Mar 20, 2013

I want to ask about this company called FastCash.org they said that the 5, 000 dollars will be wired in my checking account Tom morning plus another company FastLoansCV.com got $750 from a Netspend Money Relod! That they will send me the $6, 000 that I'm loaning.
    Are you guys familiar in need for an overnight loan for my education.

• Fr
    Frangior Jun 16, 2011

Here is a number that I just had a yelling match with some supposed supervisor over the money they took and the lawyer that called me saying I did not pay them and they were going to send it to the supreme court. [protected].

sadie234 Apr 15, 2011

I took a fast cash loan for 400 dollars paided them back with interest 17 days later and closed the account. My checking statment even proves the money was paided back with interest. 1 month later i start getting threating phone calls, which i return and get indians threating me with lawsuits, jailtime, and attorneys. This is very sad because I Got good credit and fast cash was paided in full, on time, all on paper and they are still threating me. Im beside myself. NEVER TRUST A SCAM ARTIST (FAST CASH)

• De
    DeMiGoD_MaDcAt Aug 25, 2010

US fast cash is a fraud company they get million of dollars just to ruined your life if you call or receive any calls or emails from them don't ever fall for that!!!

US fast cash company if you read this comment time will come and you will pay the price...

• Dj
    DJCGarcia May 25, 2010

I got a loan for $300 and was suppose to pay total of $390 back to them... i didnt know they were still taking out from my account till just recently... They had taken out over a thousand dollars total... I disputed it on my account and made a stop to them taking out from my account anymore.. USFASTCASH is a HUGE SCAM!! They are a bunch of liars and i would NOT reccommend this to anyone in the universe at all...Tell everyone about this company and make sure no one borrows from them ever again. The lady on the phone claims that everyone reads the FINE PRINT they put on the document... Which is a BS lie... Anyway.. if your looking for phone number to contact them.. it is.. [protected] thats the USFASTCASH number...

• Lc
    lcray235 Jul 04, 2009

I show a "credit of $150.00 from US FASTCASH in March and ever since then I have been debited $45.00 every month on the 3rd (including this month July) and I hope I won't have to completely close my account out on my checking account, but from some of the other complaints, it appears that I may have to. What a shame, this country has gone to the birds in a bread basket. But they will not get away with it as long as I have a breath in my body! I will take compies of my statements to the senetor's office Monday you can believe you me. A person with all the "security" these banks claim to have and yet USFASTCASH has the ability to force the account open and debit your account anyway.

• Tp
    TPL Jun 11, 2009

That's a full load of interest for a small loan. this is what I found.
    Their phone no. is - [protected] and is fax -[protected] from the link below. I hope this help.