US Census Bureaurude threatening census bureau worker

S

A worker from the Census bureau showed up during dinner. We already sent our Census form in. She insisted that "they didn't receive it". I asked how is it my problem that the US Government can't deliver its own mail to itself and told her we were in the middle of dinner, and she immediately became threatening, rude and angry. She insisted that we "had" to give her our info and we are required by law to respond, ignoring my repeated statement that we DID in fact respond and now is not a good time for me to explain that to her. She got flat-out nasty and started yelling. So much for bothering to do my civic duty. Never again.