Urban Outfitterswheelchair access

I am disabled and in a wheelchair. I visited your Pasadena location last month and the elevator was broken. There were no dressing rooms downstairs so I had to leave without trying anything on. I then visited your Hollywood location because I don't get discouraged easy. The elevator in the corner worked but looked as if it was used by delivery people who like to tag walls on their lunch break. I also knocked down an entire display unit with my wheelchair because the isles of clothing were not wide enough! Do you not think disabled people are cool enough to shop at Urban Outfitters? I will boycott your store and let people with disabilities know they are not welcome in Urban Outfitters until perhaps I get an explanation. Thank you.

Comment Guidelines