Urban Outfitters — online ordering process
UO's ordering process works like this: I submit an online order and receive an order number via email; 5 minutes later I receive an email "order cancelled." This has happened multiple times. So, just to make sure I'm clearing bank approval and understand what's happening - I brought bank account up on desktop and ordered on phone; watched on the desktop while the bank approved the order (OK, there's plenty credit limit there so of course transaction approved) but UO still cancelled the order. Again, again, and again.
Strangely, this has happened about 5-6 times.
I've called multiple times; received no information or reasons for this. So, if an order is cancelled, it seems to me someone would be able to explain why? UO doesn't want to deal with it (apparently). This is just poor customer service where employees don't want to help with the problem. Unfortunately, it has been on multiple occasions with UO.
More Urban Outfitters Complaints & Reviews
- Urbanoutfitters.com - I will never, ever buy a single, solitary thing from this business 
- [Resolved] Urban Outfitters - cancellation of a backorder item
- Urban Outfitters - falsely accused of shoplifting, ignoring a customer complaint, and hostility over the phone 
- Urban Outfitters - shipping 
- Urban Outfitters - cancelled my order
- Urban Outfitters - attempted theft - extortion
- Urban Outfitters - out from under vertical striped tights
- Urban Outfitters - double hold on checking account 
- Urban Outfitters - employees
- Urbanoutfitters.com - i'm definitely not going to waste my time with them again