Unlimited Vacation Club — deals obtained are nothing like those promised. and not "exclusive" = at term used in contract
Like many others, we believed the promised of great vacation deals based on the purchasing power of what seemed like a large corporations. Do not want to ditto all the other comments here. We listed to the same sales b.s..
But I purchased 3 domain names and soon will be launching a website for disgruntled purchasers to join forces. We can write attorney generals, FTC, other authorities in the US and Mexico. Often an agency will litigate on behalf of a host of defrauded individuals.
BBB rating is already "F" for UVC based on over 200 similar complaints to date. AMResorts is rated a D- based on being non-responsive to individual complaints or the BBB.
Once I create standard forms for you to fill in the blank, I will post the processes I went thru and you can use my standard form letters to fill in your circumstantial information. Happy litigating !!
Unlimited Vacation Club Customer Care's Response · Dec 03, 2019
Good morning. Thank you for contacting. We are sorry to hear that. To provide proper assistance, please send your member ID through message private. We thank you in advance for your patience. GK
More Unlimited Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Am Resorts / Unlimited Vacation Club - misleading and lies - I know because I worked there 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - cancellation of membership 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts/GBS International Inc. - falsified promises 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - ability to cancel within the mexican statutory time 
- AM Resorts Unlimited Vacation Club - unethical sales practices 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - membership
- Unlimited Vacation Club - vacation scam and lies
- Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts - vacation club scam 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - sales presentation
- Unlimited Vacation Club (AM Resorts) - fraudulent and deceptive sales practices