Unlimited Vacation Clubdeals obtained are nothing like those promised. and not "exclusive" = at term used in contract

M Aug 14, 2019 Review updated:

Like many others, we believed the promised of great vacation deals based on the purchasing power of what seemed like a large corporations. Do not want to ditto all the other comments here. We listed to the same sales b.s..

But I purchased 3 domain names and soon will be launching a website for disgruntled purchasers to join forces. We can write attorney generals, FTC, other authorities in the US and Mexico. Often an agency will litigate on behalf of a host of defrauded individuals.

BBB rating is already "F" for UVC based on over 200 similar complaints to date. AMResorts is rated a D- based on being non-responsive to individual complaints or the BBB.

Once I create standard forms for you to fill in the blank, I will post the processes I went thru and you can use my standard form letters to fill in your circumstantial information. Happy litigating !!

• Unlimited Vacation Club Customer Care's Response · Dec 03, 2019

Good morning. Thank you for contacting. We are sorry to hear that. To provide proper assistance, please send your member ID through message private. We thank you in advance for your patience. GK

• D
      Nov 30, 2019

Please inform me where and when you have posted forms. This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me and I need to be rid of this nightmare ASAP. Thanking you in advance.

• K
      Dec 01, 2019

please inform me, my name is kinfe degefu I sign a contract with uvc when I was Dominican republic for vacation on Aug 6, 2019, I lost 9670.00 to pay 50% down payment. after I come back to the USA, I found out, it is a scam.i was the worst mistake I ever made in my life. let's hunt down those mafia. don't forget about GBS international inc, your fund was credited this company, they are responsible, face class-action lawsuit. let work together to make the difference.