Unlimited Vacation Club — amresorts
- 3/6/19 Vacation Club Purchased based on stating future nites would only be $87/nite but when I called, was over $300 for same resort that was promised to be ONLY $87.
- 3/16/19 Vacation Club cancelled over phone. Told "Someone would call me back to complete." No call! Phone bill with proof of call available.
- 3/17/19 Received email and I responded I cancelled. Again, proof I cancelled the day before but I am not in the scam business and did not know I had to have an actual letter of confirmation.
- 3/20/19 No response until 3/20 saying my account is active.
- Disputed credit card and lost because I don't have cancellation letter. Unlimted Vacation Club response to dispute, " Customer cancelled on 3/17/19 and needed to cancel on 3/16/19. I have this for proof as well and all emails. INCREDIBLE. I was scammed again.
- 7/16/19- I am being harassed for money and threatened court, legal action, and promises of credit ruin if I don't pay further monies ASAP!
I have asked and asked for corporate contact to assist in resolving this and have not been provided the information requested until today 7/16/19 but incomplete so I have to do more search. Haha. Just called the customer number I found for the "corporate address", 9450 Sunset Dr., Miami, FL 33173 and the CSR says no corporate officers even go to that building and that it is only customer service.
I want my $1180 back and harassment for further money collections to stop! I have been scammed and am continuously harassed by these people threatening bad credit and collections unless I pay them more $. I Not only HAVE not RECEIVED ANYTHING FOR the money they stole from me at the presentation, I had a horrible vacation on the resort that was clearly only 2 stars. It was not what I booked as BookVip changed the resort after I paid. Yup, said it was full and a comparable resort would be provided. NOT TRUE. HOLE IN THE WALL was substituted. In addition, I lost 1/2 day of my valuable vacation time with my dying son. (YUP 1/2 day, NOT 90 minutes) Then, I get back home to learn I have been scammed with false expectations then again when I cancelled and they did not call me back to complete the cancellation, which apparently was the last day!
I am appauld at this company taking advantage of Americans. It's not enough to scam someone out of $1, 180 and go your way but to continue to harass and threaten for more. The last email I received was hostile and said "This is the 4th notice and threatening credit issue without payment"... Unethical representatives.
1- Return of funds paid for false reporting and representation
2- Formal cancellation letter and apology
3- Removal of my information from all data bases and harassing emails to stop.
More Unlimited Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Am Resorts / Unlimited Vacation Club - misleading and lies - I know because I worked there 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - cancellation of membership 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts/GBS International Inc. - falsified promises 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - ability to cancel within the mexican statutory time 
- [Resolved] AM Resorts Unlimited Vacation Club - unethical sales practices 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - membership
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - vacation scam and lies
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts - vacation club scam 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - sales presentation
- Unlimited Vacation Club (AM Resorts) - fraudulent and deceptive sales practices