I booked my vacation in December 2019 to Jamaica through United Vacations for 5/1/2020. Due to the COVID-19, the hotel in Jamaica is closed. I called to cancel my trip and they want to charge me a $600.00 cancellation fee or $300.00 if I take a credit for a future vacation within one year. I told them that I would be willing to take the $300.00 loss if I can be guaranteed the same package that I booked and they said no, they could not do this. I am waiting to see at the last minute if they are going to have the hotel open and the flights going there. If they aren't, they should refund me all because I am not cancelling. Not sure how they are going to handle this, but if I do not get a full refund, I will see them in court. Can anybody else make any suggestions on how I should handle this situation?