United States Postal Service [USPS]no mail service

N Jun 28, 2019

I have not been getting any mail here for a year. Went to the post office and placed my mail to be held there. Because of no mail being returned to sender I never get anything. Spoke to post master to resolve issues and instead I constantly get a vacancy tag in my mail box. I'm not really to sure on what to do no because iv used all resources to get mail at my address. Iv verified my address with a rental agreement and landlord has even tried.