United States Postal Service [USPS] — missing/lost mail
My Saturday mail (December 1 and 8, 2018) I have not received two (2) pieces of mail from the state of Delaware. These are alimony checks from Local 199, Wilmington, DE. Also on the week of November 11, 2018 since I have Informed Delivery, there were pieces of mail from my attorney located in Dayton, OH and from Monroe that was never received.
Please help to resolve this issue as I have received zero assistance from the post office that handles my mail.
More United States Postal Service [USPS] Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office
- United States Post Office - mail delivery
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to *
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system!
- USPS / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy