united readers service/readers source — fraud
I was given fraudulent information regarding a sweepstakes to be drawn on 10/2/08. I only subscribed to this offer beacause of that information. Since then I have been called by a Readers Source and tricked ( by them giving me a lot of my information, asking for verification on certain things). I called the number on my paperwork for Readers Service (regarding the Sweepstakes) afterward. I was told there was no drawing until mid 2009. I was also told there are other companies "pretending to be them". A Mr Black told me that they have lawyers working on this problem. I asked to be removed from this subscription service and was told they would not do that, ever. I started receiving calls, well over 50, for the rest of the day 10/1/08. They have continued to harrass me since then. Now there is a $49.98 charge on my bank account, which has started bouncing all of my other expenditures. Mr
Black called today 10/6/08, giving me incorrect account # and info. He also said HE called the "other service" and told them to leave me alone.
HELLOOOOO! What happened to the lawyers?These different "services" are connected (sharing account info, linked to harrass after I asked to cancel this mess) Now this is bank fraud.
More united readers service/readers source Complaints & Reviews
- United Readers Service - Cancellation
- United Reader Services or USA Collections - Harassing telephone calls!
- United Readers source/ readers source - FRAUD
- United Readers Service/U.S. Collections - Threatening telephone call
- United Readers Services - USA Collections Scam
- United Readers Services - Ripoff
- United Readers Services Inc. - billing
- United Readers Service - Illegal Solicitation - FCC Communications Act of 1934
- United Readers Services - misrepresentation
- United Readers Service Inc - magazines