United Parcel Service of America [UPS]frontgate bello torch

On 6/12/19, ups driver delivered shipment of bello torch (from frontgate) to my porch. Box was 8 feet x 1 foot x 1 foot (estimate). Box weighed no more than 7 lbs. Box was delivered upright on one end with the end completely ripped open. Torch was in box, but snuffer (bronze) and pouring funnel (metal) were missing. Additionally, the long rod which holds the torch could not be screwed into housing due to impact from careless fast driving which caused the inner threads to be bashed in. I ended up filing a return with frontgate, who was very dismissive of ups, and gave me all my money back. I implored frontgate to file a complaint, but their response, "don't worry about filing a complaint, just send the item back to us for a full refund". Really?? they must not care about their customers. Anyway, i'm upset over careless ups driver (phoenix) and strong disciplinary action needs to ensue. Note: i'm typing in all upper caps because i can type faster that way.

• Updated by Chisel, Jul 03, 2019

That is very typical of UPS.. they leave you hanging. If you arenot at home, they simply put the parcel back into the truck where it can get shifted around and bashed up until the next day where they make another delivery attempt. Good luck!

Ch
Jul 01, 2019

Comments

Jul 02, 2019

I had a scheduled delivery for today, 07/02/2019 no delivery came and impossible to get any information..after entering the tracking number it reads to be delivered today. This is the second month this has happened.. now will have to wait all day tomorrow for the package.