United Overseas Bank / UOB Bank — cc payment was wrongly made to uob kay hian
Client : CHAN KAM WAH, (CC No : [protected])
I received mail today that I have not paid my last bill $77.17 + $90 late charges + $3 interest. I called UOB [protected] to clarify that I made payment online to UOB KH on 16 July 2018.
My call was first answered by a lady who very kindly told me that I've channelled my payment wrongly to the investment department. She then transferred my call to the CC department where I was put on hold for 8+ mins. Then a guy by the name of 'DOME' took my call.
I related to him that I had made payment for the bill of $77.17 to UOB KH on 16 July 2018. I had to explain with details why I channelled the payment to UOB KH. I paid online through Standard Chartered which only had UOB KH under it's organisation biller list. DOME replied, "I don't know what is KH!!" in a very unfriendly impatient tone!!! After realising his ignorance, I reiterated to him that KH is Kay Hian!
When I requested for UOB Kay Hian's contact number, he put me on hold for more than 20+ mins to get it for me.
I had to tick him off at the end of my call on his very poor customer service. He is below par in terms of HR and knowledge of his work .
This is not the customer service I expect from a bank or a credit card company. Especially a big bank like UOB - I am very very disappointed!
More United Overseas Bank / UOB Bank Complaints & Reviews
- UOB Bank - threaten customer 
- United Overseas Bank Malaysia - Poor customer service and slow response time 
- UOB - fraud
- United Overseas Bank / UOB Bank - I want to make a complaint with uob bibplus banking system
- UOB Bank, Singapore - cost for past statements
- United Overseas Bank / UOB Bank - uob "mighty" app
- United Overseas Bank / UOB Bank - uob raffle place
- United Overseas Bank / UOB Bank - deposit jam
- United Overseas Bank / UOB Bank - sammy koh, senior avp
- United Overseas Bank / UOB Bank - privilege banking