United Nissan — buying a car
I filed bankruptcy and keep receiving letters from United nissan to come in a get a new car. I finally went in and they took my drivers license and keys and kept them until I said yes on a new car. 6 hours later I finally said yes and got a new car and drove off the lot with contract all signed at 16.25 %. Everything was fine until they called me back and said that I needed to finish the contract at 25% interest. That was 14 days later. I was so shocked. I had new cover made for the car and had drove it at least 800 miles. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. So my friend followed me down to nissan and I returned the car. I live on a budget and I'm a senior citizen and really don't think they even care. I will never go to them ever again and I will tell all my friends my story when they are looking for a new car as well. I still have a coupon for $100 in free gas which I never received either for taking a test drive. If anyone has a class action suit against this company I would really like to know.
More United Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced!
- Nemet Motors - Nissan - lied to when purchased warrantee
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder
- Infiniti firstcapsFix_callbackissan) - rust/corrosion warranty
- Hooman Nissan - drivers license not returned for a month now
- Nissan - nissan service/sales department