United Law Group / Loan ModificationTook our money- now they cannot be reached-Lender has not heard from them, its been 4 months

We paid ULG $2200 in July 2009, they pushed to collect our money immediately. We sent in paper work and have not been able to speak with anyone since. I have called everyday starting at 6am since September 1st only to be kicked off after a recording comes on to say we can not take your call due to the high volume of calls. There are no updates on their web site regarding my account nor any information on how to contact ANYONE. The following phone numbers given us in a Welcome Packet [protected], [protected], [protected] (website) after many rings reverts to a automatic message "We cannot take your call due to high volume of calls" and hangs up. The website includes NO EMAIL ADDRESSES to contact for information. They sent us cc:copies of papers that appear to have been sent to our Lender BUT...LENDER HAS NEVER BEEN CONTACTED..THESE ARE BOGUS PAPERS. Our mortgage is now 7 months overdue and United Law Group is no where to be found, does not return any calls nor respond to any fax requests (We faxed to two numbers: [protected]/[protected]...NO RESPONSE). Our client No#114857 if ULG reads this and cares to respond. If anyone can help us please email: [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ba
    barnesnoble Oct 13, 2009

The reason why your calls don't go through is that they have a very high end phone system. It recoginzes your phone number and routes you to bogus voice mail system.

Call from different phones and you'll at least get through.

United Law Group ripped me off. I signed up with them almost a year ago and they kept promising me that they would do a loan mod for me and nothing.

My lender never heard from them and now my house is in foreclosure.

United law Group is a rip off

JoeJoeX Nov 18, 2009