Ultramax HealthGarcinia

C

My complaint is on the scam of ordering this item. I ordered Garcinia and automatically got green tea also. Got charged 10.95 right away for shipping. Finally got the item about a week later. After taking this for three weeks I didn't have results that I would brag about and the I checked my bank acct., I got charged $78 for what? I called and was told that's the price for the ONE bottle and the was a pending charge for another $78 for the other bottle. I was told that, that is the price since I didn't call to cancel in the first 14 days if I wasn't satisfied with the results. How do I know if it would work in one week, it take more then that for it to start working. This was a scam to take advantage of busy people and charge an outrageous amount for one bottle of pills. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!