Ultarip off company

I am supposed to receive coupons in the mail for free items according to home much I spend. I spent $600 last Christmas holiday and never received the coupons. So I emailed customer service and I got a form response saying that I'd get a response within 48 hours. Two weeks later I sent another email and got a similar promise and no response. It's been months. I've forbidden my 2 teenage daughters from shopping there so I guess their conduct will cost them. Hope this does too. Their prices aren't really any better when they have a sale than your local drugstore anyway.

• Ha
    Harriet Gray Oct 20, 2008

My experience with Ulta was different, not good! I have visited the store in Columbia, Md three (3) times and each visit was the same. I was ignored and/or waited on after everyone else in the store had been attended to! If your staff is unsure of how to match foundation to women of color, perhaps, they need to seek another occupation. The sales staff are cold, unfriendly and not helpful. After three (3) visits with the same result, I would be crazy to continue to buy from Ulta! I have found another cosmetic place in Columbia Mall and will support their store because of their friendly, supportive and knowledegable staff. I have visited Ulta for the third and final time..HGray

MISUNDERSTOOD Nov 03, 2008

FIRST OFF ALL ULTA EMPLOYEES DO NOT GET PAID TO DO YOUR MAKEUP FOR FREE IF YOU WANT YOUR MAKE UP DONE OR MATCHED GO TO THE SALON AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. IT IS A PERSONAL OPTION IF AN ULTA EMPLOYEE WANTS TO DO YOUR MAKE UP OR NOT, THEY ARE NOT OBLIGATED AND NEITHER IS SEPHORA EMPLOYEES. HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO BE MATHED BY A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON, SECOND OF ALL THERE ARE TESTERS EVERYWHERE IN THE DAMN STORE IF YOU CANT MATCH YOUR OWN COMPLEXION OF SKIN YOU ARE ###ING ###ED.

SINCERELY, MISUNDERSTOOD

• Ke
    Kenro Sep 29, 2017

@MISUNDERSTOOD Why in the HELL would ULTA not expect their employees to do people's makeup for FREE if they have makeup artists on duty for the very purpose?! You are a freaking IDIOT! I got my makeup done FOR FREE at Ulta, and I ASKED them to match me! It's not my freaking job to buy products that don't match and for them to just stand at the shelves stalking me to see if I'm using opened stuff or stealing! They'd BETTER make themselves useful and do our freaking makeup when we ask for it!!!

• Si
    Sir Sleestak Mar 27, 2018

@Kenro Getting your make up done at Ulta costs about fifty bucks in the salon. You can get color matched on the floor, and try a few things out, a sales person will help you with that, but for two matching eyes, and a full face, the salon charges.

MISUNDERSTOOD Nov 03, 2008

You people expect to go to ulta and get your makeup done for free and think you dont have to buy anything after that you are the one who is crazy and obviously ulta doesn't need your money if thats the case. You cant just walk into a store and get ### done to you physically and not pay or tip ### you cheap ### customers. You obviously dont work in retail and never has. I feel sorry for you people really.

• Ul
    ulta employee Nov 08, 2008

I just wanted to send message out there that if some people are not getting their coupons. Then make sure to say something to one of the employees they can look up you address. Sometimes I have noticed that when it gets put in the computer it can get miss spelled or jumbled and then the customer is not going to get their mailers. You can also go to ULTA.com and set up a free account and manage your address and name.
    Hopefully that will help some people. Ulta employees are not out to get customers. Sometimes we make mistakes just like you and me.

mandynhill Apr 02, 2009

[protected] is the number to customer service where they can reimburse you for points or rewards you have not received. This works, a customer came into my store with a reward level 23 because we had her address wrong in the computer.

• Rp
    rp55 Dec 06, 2009

I have spent aproximately 120.00 since signing up for the ulta rewards. They show me as not having one single point.

• Rp
    rp55 Dec 06, 2009

As I read the rant from the "employee" I am ever more convinced I will never shop at ULTA again.
    They overcharged me for an online order. I called, they agreed, but still no refund.
    None of the employees know the company programs or promotions. They all have a different answer as to just what is going on.
    I have had my last bad experience with ULTA and I am finished with them.
    Snippy women, bad bad bad customer service, and total ignorance. That sums up ULTA.

• Gr
    GratefulforBeauty Jan 26, 2010

I Love going to ULTA - the store is neat clean and enjoyable to be in. I can wonder around and try make up and scents. The atmosphere is pleasant and if I need help I just ask someone. Although there are never many employees wandering around I can find one at the cashstand that can get an answer or product to me. Thanks to ULTA we woman have a supply house for all our needs.

• Lo
    Lookonem Jun 08, 2010

The online service on ulta is awful. They advertise a free shipping code for $25 or more. They also on the same site advertise 20% coupon on one item. Other websites that I have ordered items from will allow you to enter for free shipping and you loyal customer service discounts which I have their rewards card and got a coupon from them. You can only apply 1 coupon and that is it. I called the first time to find out if they could help me but I got a girl who sounded like she hated her life or job telling me sorry can;t do anything for you. When I hung up I called back to speak to a manager and got the run around from another rep. The manager never got on the phone to take care of me. They don't care if they are losing a loyal customer. If I was handicapped I would have been screwed since they don't want to help someone that can't make it into their store. Their solution is to go into their store.

• Ye
    Yes Ma'am ! Jun 19, 2010

I think the reason why many ladies may be offended with poor service is due to the fact that often times Ulta is understaffed. The economy is not doing so well and therefore Ulta has made some cutbacks. It is hard to juggle color matches, the register, directing ladies and the phone when you are the only one on the sales floor :( I think alot of the offense is actually misenterpeted. I once had woman get offended with me because I did not hear her speak to me when she asked me where something was. She thought I was consciously ignoring her! I think Ulta emplyees should be covered by more grace from our guest. We arent out to ruin anybodies day, we try to make your day :) However, we are human and flawed so we make mistakes but overall our hearts are willing and we love making ya'll happy :) Lots of love!

• Tr
    Trubass Jun 19, 2010

Hair color NOT what I wanted - shade of red (Danika was surprised it was red); went back following month, initially lt brown w/highlights :) 1 wk later, back to red - argh! Called to talk to Danika about it and was put on hold too long so I disconnected. Apx $300 spent - expensive mistakes!

• Tr
    Trulala Jun 25, 2010

Don't waste your time or money going to an Ulta salon. I just had my second bad experience and will not be returning. Both of the stylists I saw were inexperienced and unskilled. I was unhappy with my haircut and when I tried to get someone to fix it I was given the run around "Well, you'd have to talk to my manager." whom I was mysteriously never able to get in touch with. Go to a real salon instead.

• Fo
    foodforthought Jun 25, 2010

plus their staff is super rude and profile their customers, making you feel like the think you are a shop lifter.i don't shop there and never will again. I recommend that anyone purchase their makeup at a more customer service friendly store like nordstrom, bare essentuals, or sephora

• Ro
    Rose156 Dec 20, 2010

I placed an order at Ulta.com on Dec.14th. The main purpose of the order was because I found this sampler of hand cream that I thought was perfect for my mom for Christmas and it was only available on line. I also added on a by one get one free mascara for myself. The order was in process for 6 days! I checked the order on Dec.20th and noticed that the gift for my mom(the main purpose of the order) was not in the list and wasn't even on the web site anymore. I called customer service. I tell the lady that I'm very annoyed and I know it's not her fault, but...
    I tell her about the product and she says that it is no longer in stock. I tell her that I ordered it 6 days ago and it was in stock 6 days ago and that I hadn't even received an email about the product being out of stock. Ulta's customer service representative tells me that emails are a bit behind and I should receive an email about the product being out of stock in a day or two.
    A day or two AFTER the order has shipped and without having had a chance (or option) to change the product to something else of equal value before it shipped.

So, after making the purchase, and it being "in process" for 6 DAYS. My order has shipped WITHOUT the main purpose of the order and with out notification that something in that order was no longer in stock. I didn't need to pay for shipped for mascara Ulta...really.

• Je
    Jeannine-Phila Apr 03, 2011

Let me just start off by saying I HATE THIS STORE!!!

I am very UNHAPPY with the overall services and lack of availability of merchandise provided by these stores. I have visited the Deptford NJ location at 3 times in last 2 months and each time I went to the store it was ALWAYS in lacking merchandise. This has always been the case whenever I went there and their prices SUCK! I wanted to purchase a curling above from a Revlon or Conair product(which they carry as well) and was unable to do so because of the lack availability of mid- priced curling irons. I can get a Revelon or Conair product anywhere. Now these mid price products the carry obviously sell the most so I do not why the store would not have them stocked accordingly. The store never has a their large display of OPI nail polish full. I recently purchased a hair brush for $11.00 and was very DISAPPOINTED in the quality for the money I paid . I now can not return it and get at least a store credit because of their AWLFUL return policy. I can not believe with all the revenue these stores generate, I could not get a store without out my receipt. I had the tag still on the merchandise which could have been scanned to get the current price & know I purchased it from ULTA. Now I have a crappy product from this store I do not want and they get to keep my money. Any store out there give store credits and honors their products. I will never shop there again. Again I will say, I HATE THIS STORE.

• Bm
    bmc711 May 13, 2011

Dear Ulta, you now have lost a customer and I detest your staff at the Wilmington, Delaware sight! I called to schedule a make up appointment and I actually spoke with my usual make up consultant who is the most lovely person there. She stated to called back and push my picture appointment back so that she could fit me in her make up schedule. After doing so call back and someone else answered places me on hold for approximately 5 minutes which I didn't mind however another woman answered and talked to me like animal ****! I asked to speak with my usual make up consultant and she stated in a ignorant stern mean demeaning voice CAN I TAKE A MESSAGE! I stated I wanted to make an appointment with my usual make up consultant and she was like U CAN'T. I asked why and she informed me, SHE DOESN'T COME IN AT THAT TIME. I was upset because I sat there reschedule my picture appointment and then they tell me I can not schedule. Let me tell u something ULTA I hope that manager or lady I spoke to loses her job. I have always came to your company to have my make up done, purchase hair supplies, and you treat me like I'm **** and have ur managers speaking to me in such a nasty tone. How about you re-evaluate the ignorant (beeeeeep) employees you hire! HOW DARE YOU!

• Un
    unhappy2011 Jun 07, 2011

I went to the Ulta Salon in Katy, Texas for a trim and style. The girl cut my hair so short that I only have 1/4 inch length on the sides and the top is about 2 inches long. This is not the hairstyle that I selected. Neither the salon manager or the store manager called me back. Now I am dealing with the district manager and she has not called me back.

DO NOT GO THERE FOR A HAIRCUT.

• Lp
    LP3274 Jun 27, 2011

Did you try to have anything done about the situation? Or have you decided to just never go back?

• Me
    merripadgett Jul 28, 2011

Sick and tired of going into an Ulta store and finding out the coupons are not good. Final straw - rewards coupon cannot be used at the sime time as a flyer % off coupon. From now on I will go to Sephora!!!

Annie Mouse Aug 25, 2011

I was called “neurotic” by Deborah (the one who does eye brow waxing) about my focus on controlling my oily skin. I choose Sephora.

• Dr
    dragonmoonsthoughts Sep 09, 2011

the rewards can be used at the same time as the rewards certificate. And the coupons cannot be used on product that the vendor says they cannot discount. Its not an ULTA thing its a "your favorite product line " thing

sabca Sep 09, 2011

Very frustrating dealing with ULTA .com. Credit card charged 5 times with no order ever going through and no error message received. Told by ULTA would take 3 days to come off my credit card. It is 3 days now and it is still there. Customer Service rep very rude and no responses to my emails sent Sunday night and Tuesday morning. It is now Wednesday night!!!

• Bu
    bullcrapstores Oct 16, 2011

Well as a former employee of ulta (Owensboro, ky) I totally agree the general manager was ignorant had no clue even how to run a register. Do not appreciate their staff in the least. Promises of gratis are never delivered unless you become a brown nosed prestige girl who hasn't a clue how to do makeup at all. They expect people to live on 12-16 hrs a week. They could all use diversity training for discrimination before they get sued. You will never move up in this company. Ulta needs to take a few lessons from Merle Norman or Mary Kay Ash. Treat others with respect or close your doors!! We are all not blonde, stupid, and nieve!!

• Pi
    pinkybug Oct 25, 2011

I got a hack job, color that washed out on first shampoo with Redkin color safe shampoo and conditioner, and was charged $170 for the privilege in an Ulta salon. Got a partial refund because they overcharged me but they would not fix my hair unless I paid them $45. And that was just for fixing the hack job, nothing about the color.

• Ca
    Cary622 Nov 02, 2011

I have never met someone so rude and supposedly a salon manager. To hear about her drunken party life and see how she splits her employees up and is spool not a team player that salon is going to suffer with BreAnna as there manager.

• So
    soonermimi Feb 29, 2012

I placed an order on the Ulta website for 2 products over $35.00 and was offered a free sample of Happy perfume and I do mean sample maybe 2 uses. Well unkown to me I was charged not only for my order of 2 products but also $46.69 for the tiny Happy sample. I called Ulta and the representative was very understanding and advised me that would be refunded to my card within 3-7 business days. Well it has now been 9 business days and when I called again another representative said oh you were misinformed that could take up to 30 days!!! Now it is not the amount it is the principle. I have learned my lesson about free offers and will never purchase anything online from Ulta.com or even use their stores!

• Ho
    honestdriver Apr 09, 2012

I took a lot of time placing an online order. I called to make sure my address would be correct (long story). The incompetent people at Ulta screwed up my address and the package was not delivered to me but instead returned to Ulta. I immediately called to have them re-send the package and they refused and when I was transferred to the Corporate Office I was treated terribly. I hope all reputable people and beauty companies will boycott this horrible business. I will shop at Sephora and other upscale retailers. Ulta panders to the lowest common denominator and they have no respect for their customers even when they are 100% at fault. It is shameful--America does not need companies like this. Please support those who get it right and let Ulta fade away.

• La
    Lana Lynn Gaydula Aug 01, 2012

I went in to Ulta for a job interview to be a hair stylist. I then returned that Friday 7/27/2012 and i did a haircut and highlights, your company had no products I ran out of bleach 3x and i had to formulate my own color because your store was not equipped with the proper supplies. Haneisha was suppose to call me on Monday so I could proceed with the next step. She never called and she is the "salon manager" she's a joke and definitely she has no managerial skills. How could you hire someone that has no idea how some people cut hair. I have been unemployed for awhile but I would rather be broke then work for shysters, your company is a joke, and I am telling everyone not to go to Ulta, its not hard to do most people have gotten ripped off by false advertisement. Haneisha sucks

• Fo
    formerULTAstylist Jan 27, 2013

The management at this store is absolutely ridiculous. The general manager is a joke, I feel like she hasn't been a manager previously to this job. She's not professional acting by any means, she'll be all smiles to the employees then go back to her office and belittle them with one or two of the assistant managers. She doesn't care about any of her employees either, just about the money they generate for the store. And if she has to let someone go, she becomes extremely rude and catty.

• Cu
    Customer is always #1 Mar 25, 2013

Most young ladies wanting to work in makeup these days, want to work there strictly to play in the makeup. They haven't a clue about customer service, and it wouldn't matter if it did, they still would not take care of the customer. I don't hire wanna be's, if you don't have at least 3 years of successful customer service, you don't work for me. You also have to prove your experience within the first 90 days by you're customer following or you're out.
    You don't want a job, you want to show up for a pay check, and if that's the case, do us all a favor, go work at McDonalds...treating our customers like crap is not what you get paid for, and for that reason you don't belong there

• Cu
    Customer is always #1 Mar 25, 2013

I can almost bet you instead of doing the job you were hired to do, you stand around on the sales floor and complain about what you don't like.
    If you don't like it, go to McDonald's and flip hamburgers, ...you have a chose, no one has you chained to the doors

• Sk
    skyqueen1948 Mar 25, 2013

I've never heard of this company but it sounds like I should be glad I never have. Course living in Montana we don't have a lot of stores that are in other states. We do have salespeople who are couteous to customers-except KMart, I'm going on a year not going in there, I'll drive the 35 miles to the biggest town just to avoid KMart. I have worked in customer service 47 years and it does not pay to be rude to your customers. Geez, how hard is it? If your'e having bad day don't take it out on the person who spends the money which in turn pays you a paycheck. If you are rude to me I will NEVER come back and I will tell all my friends not to frequent that store. I'll even tell people I don't know not to shop there! And being uderstaffed is definitly not a reason to be rude to a paying customer, acknowledge the customer-that will let them know you know they are there-go back to the first customer and if they aren't ready to check out go the next and so on and always know what is in stock or not, you work there make it your business to know why something isn't in stock. So if you are rude to me you can bet I won't be back but if you are courteous I will be back.

MissOsh Sep 16, 2013

I would stay keep and save all your receipts, If you have not received any of your points just show your receipts I'm pretty sure you will get those points on a new card or previous card... If you feel someone is being rude make a complaint or a suggestion to the manager about the employee .. that should shape them up .. if the manager rude as well call corporate let them know the store and employee by name because its someone else who doesn't have a job willing to be happy about a new position ;).. I feel this should help Ulta to be a better store for all the Ulta hauls Shoppers... You can also use those points and Ulta Salon .. Walk out paying nothing if your point are enough;)

• Di
    Disgusted with ULTA's scams Dec 06, 2013

Ulta is an HORRIBLE place to shop. The "Rewards" program is such a joke. I get a puny amount of points for spending a fortune which takes forever to add up and eventually I get a "fabulous" reward of $3.00 on merchandise that's extremely overpriced. The cashiers are rude and arrogant. After all, they all have GEDs and are much better than everyone else. They stand around and gossip or plan their lunch breaks without helping customers. RUN to a better store!!

• Di
    Disgusted with ULTA's scams Dec 06, 2013

HATE Ulta with a passion. Rude employees, overpriced merchandise, limited selection. Go to any other store over this dump.

• C
    C£€ May 23, 2014

Let me just say first off I get all the reasons people get mad at Ulta employees, we get just as mad, if not more. We want u all to leave with what u come in for. We want all of u to be welcomed and properly helped. However, it's not the associates fault. Aside from being severely short staffed because our company is run by penny punchers. Who would rather endanger associated lives by making them come into work during the biggest snow storm from last year because they might miss a sale. And not respecting associates family time by making us be open on Easter. The associates are not the ones to be mad at. We come in an do what we are told. We don't order stock it is automatically ordered we have absolutely nothing to do with it. A lot of time it's the manufacturer of the product who isn't sending us what we need or they have issues or recalls. We have no say over coupon rules in my opinion they r absurd and confusing but it's the vendors of the lines that prohibit use. As far as training goes they don't invest much into it. We basically train out selves. At my store you get in a lot of trouble if u try to show other associates how to do something. Our company has lots of room for improvement hopefully these issues get fixed in the future. Best way to get your opinion heard is to send an email to the company or submit a survey it's the only way things will change.

• Pl
    Playing-Defense Dec 28, 2014

I am a current Ulta employee and find the amount of feedback almost laughable. Sure, I can't speak for associates at every single store, but I know for a fact that every one at my location does their best to give the customer the best experience possible. Customers don't understand how SEVERELY understaffed the store is half of the time OR the fact that company policy is company policy. We can't be of much assistance when half of our shift gets cut because we're "not making budget". We're not out to ruin your day by telling you that your coupon doesn't work on certain products even though it is CLEARLY PRINTED on the bottom that PRESTIGE COSMETICS AND SKIN CARE are not applicable. There is also a list at EVERY register with a list of vendors who do not accept our coupons if you don't understand what prestige cosmetics and skin care entails. And can I just say... when it comes to color matching and applying makeup to customers from an associate standpoint, most of us are not licensed professionals and are getting paid MINIMUM WAGE to do this. We do this to make you happy and make you feel better about yourself! If someone's having trouble matching someone of color, it's probably because they don't get the opportunity to experience that canvas often. Maybe allowing it to become a learning experience is better than insisting they "seek a new occupation". I think some of you customers need to take in to account more than just your petty complaints and realize that - again - we are getting paid MINIMUM WAGE to put up with you people!

• Ha
    HappyEmployeeCHL Feb 07, 2015

It makes me really sad to here people talk about the place I work at like this. Unfortunately, to the started of the thread, the coupons you get for free items are actually points... And are not mailed to you. Your point totals are printed at the bottom of every receipt when you give your Ulta card with your purchase. To the person who is upset that employees do not have experience with shade matching for people of color... They do not train us in this because most of the floor employees are paid minimum wage to stock and run the register, and there isn't much oppurtunity to move up if managerial positions are not available. There are generally 3-4 associate or assistant managers for retail and all 20 cashiers on payroll will not be placed in those spots. Ulta is also an equal oppurtunity employer and try to hire a diverse staff, sometimes regardless of references or background and can hire people that seem like they will work out but end up being the kind of employees you talk about. Furthermore, let me say that I have continuously tried to leave for my lunch break, cost on, wallet and keys in hand and had people grabbing at me (quite literally) to ask me questions or where something is and even after offering to find them someone on the clock that can assist, they hold me hostage for forty ###ing minutes, doing most of the talking themselves, to help them with products. Every once in a whole I don't mind this... Believe me I love my job and I get excited about our products so I like to get others excited too when I have used them myself and they've helped me a great deal. However, I also only receive a full half hour which is unpaid for lunch once during a nine hour shift so I would like to keep that for my time when I can. As for not being able to move up, I don't know much about retail as I work in the salon but I do know that most cashiers positions in most companies have ample opportunity to move up and those positions are usually not meant to build a life on or to jump start a fabulous career. However if you do show initiative and do your own research, it's a great start to trying to become a prestige rep for one of the companies we stock and that is definitely more fulfilling. I get plenty of gratis by just talking to the reps and our Ulta allows us to take samples home of just about any product that you can make a sample out of. In the salon, moving up is your entire goal and it is both encouraged and supported. Even for myself as a receptionist I am allowed to watch the training videos to educate myself and when I finish school, and a position becomes available I can start to move up too. Our selection and prices of brands that you can find at your local drugstore or Target or Harmon's isn't always the best or stocked well because, frankly, that's not where the company makes their money or targets their sales to. We sell brands that are NOT available in those stores and considered "high-end"... And no I'm not snooty and looking down on major label drug store make up... That's what I usually use and randomly treat myself to the prestige brands we carry. The prices of those brands are that way because they are, again, considered high end. Just like clothes and appliances and cars their value is based on the name and their quality. Most of the time learning how to use them helps in the end result, and we offer $10 make up lessons and applications at the salon. If you have ever been to our stores during the holidays you can probably look around you for a few moments and realize how difficult it would be to give 30 minutes worth of personalized attention to every customer, especially with five others following and needing help as well. I value our customers, I realize you make up my paycheck and have your own basket of problems that may prevent you from treating me with the same compassion I should and try to treat you with... but just like you not all employees are perfect, neither are you. You deserve assistance and help to the best of our knowledge but we do not deserve to be berated, verbally abuse, treated like low life's because we are serving you or to have snap judgements placed on us about being racist or horrible women because we cannot shade match with every skin tone or know every detail of every product. Have you ever seen how many products we carry?! I can help people understand what their problem or need requires, and I can recommend the brands that worked for me or I have learned about. If I recommend a hair mask, and tell you it's a 10 works great or Redken etc, that does not mean I have the reviews of every other hair mask offered in our store. It's also very discouraging when people become angry about coupon rules I personally do not make, and when they try to cheat the system and act disgruntled when they are stopped from getting special treatment with discounts. The girls in the salon work hard for their money and work insane hours in the beginning before moving up to make ends meet - they deserve to be paid accordingly for the services they render. They love their clients and treat many of them like family. I can not speak for all Ulta's, as I'm sure there are faulty stores just like every other company. But I know the girls in my store and I would say 99% of them try their best, have their off days and have good days. Next time you are irked by the attitude of a store employee or the lack of attention they give you, maybe try to be aware of how people they have to attend to. Again, for every handful of good employees there is a handful of bad ones and no company is exempt from that. Sometimes even the best employee cannot help the most disgruntled customer when they walk in the door with a chip on their shoulder already. I must also point out that we do have the testers out so you can help yourself as well... To shade match, put a little streak of a few colors that look relatively close on your hand and the one that blends seamlessly to your hand's tone is your shade!

• Ju
    justcheer19 Apr 30, 2015

As an employee at Ulta, you need to realize that there are a lot of things we cannot control. I see a lot of comments about things being over priced. I'm assuming you're referring to our prestige makeup and skin care. It is expensive. But Ulta doesn't choose the prices. The individual brands have a price that they require us to sell their products for. In addition to that, they don't allow coupons to be used on their products. We can't do anything about that either. The other thing I'd like to address is the rewards program. I saw a comment about getting a "puny $3 off". What more do you want? What other stores give you money off for your reward points?

• Ok
    Okyeahsure Jan 28, 2016

Awesome to see the customer service representatives respond with such nastiest. Just backs up the service complaints.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices