Ulta Beauty — sending an online order I tried to immediately cancel due to incorrect address
at least 2 hours of calls and up to 5-6 calls ended with the products being shipped out to an address that expired 6 years ago. after calling within 10 minutes and being told the shipping department would be sent a message to cancel-nothing was done and an order for just under $225 is going to an address not associated with me.
This company is the worst I have ever dealt with and will cancel my association if I ever get any resolve-as I have also contact the Master Card associated with it-and they do not understand the policies and procedures either.
More Ulta Beauty Complaints & Reviews
- Ulta - rip off company 
- Ulta Cosmetics - ulta being investigated by govt for discrimination, lawsuit in works 
- Ulta - misleading salon charges 
- ULTA/ Instyle Magazine - charged my debit card without my approval 
- Ulta - ulta will not even exchange a fragrance without a customer receipt 
- Ulta Beauty - ulta website online ordering
- Ulta - beware of crazy dallas manager 
- Ulta - customer support
- Ulta Beauty - deception and discrimination by manager of ulta port orange fl 
- Ulta - highly disappointed