UFXMARKETS/Forex tradingRefund my deposit

O

The account manager Gail Koffer agreed to refund me the money in my account less the £150 that I was given as a bonus when I open the account with Ufxmarkets. Initially I open the account with 500 dollares and paid in another 500 dollares.I have asked to withdarw from the company the total amount of my account which came to £966.07. The money should be transfer back to my credit card account as initially agreed. Despit several phone calls and emails the money has not been transfered to my credit card and they just are ignoring my claims with false promises asking me to be patient and so on.

I am sure I am not the only one in this situation.

Can you please help to recover my money legally?

• Ow
    Owen Pinto Jun 13, 2012

Deposit has been refunded and transfered back to my credit card now.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices