Reliantco Investments / UFX Logo

Reliantco Investments / UFX

Having problems with Reliantco Investments / UFX?

Reliantco Investments / UFX Customer Service Contacts

+420 228 882 270 (Czech Republic)
+44 208 150 0778 (United Kingdom)
+973 16 199 863 (Bahrain)
+65 31 388 923 (Singapore)
Na Hřebenech II 1718/8, Budova B
Praha 4
Czech Republic - 14000

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Reliantco Investments / UFX Customer Service. Initial Reliantco Investments / UFX complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Reliantco Investments / UFX above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Reliantco Investments / UFX. Discuss the issues you have had with Reliantco Investments / UFX and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Reliantco Investments / UFXScam!

Never ever fall for such companies specially this one that called ufx!! They delude you for putting all your money and savings!! Not only this they convince you to take loans and sell things you have like your house or your car or jelewely for the excuse that they will put your money in stocks and they know the market very well.. The guy spoke to me called mahmood wakid and call himself a vip account manager!!! He swear to his clients that they will never lose any penny! In the top of this they pretend that they have a legal department it's even more rude and shameless than the previous person.. After taken all my money they wanted me to add more money for the excuse that I will retrieve and even make profit!!! How deceptive is this?!!! I have hired an attorney for this case and I am planning to escalate this to higher authorities and make a big scene on social media platforms to expose those scammers to the world and warn people if those thiefs!!!

Feb 25, 2020

Reliantco Investments / UFX — Credit card debit

I am contacting yourselves in order for you to assist me with a refund to my credit card for 324 USD...

Reliantco Investments / UFXufx

I do not understand all the negative comments that I read in this post, but I see that all the bad reviews agree that they have lost some money… it will not be then that the bad review should be made to the investment capacity of each one instead to the platform tou are trading with?

Ufx is a trading platform that offers cfd like many other companies in the world, the variation of the prices in the market is created by the supply and demand forces, and that price variation will be the same in any online bróker.

The only aspect that will decide if you earn or lose money is your ability as an investor and the information you have, for this reason I highly recommend listening to the financial advisors of this platform and taking advantage of the tools it offers to study the market thoroughly.

In addition, as you can see on their website, the broker complies with cysec and fca regulations

Aug 20, 2019

Reliantco Investments / UFX — forex

I have been scammed by Reliantco Investments Ltd, they are also called UFX I was contacted by brokers Mr...

UFX — Forex trading

I have opened an account with UFX on 4/7/2016 your agent Saeed Almalky took my account, persuaded me to put...

UFX markets.COM — Cheating and credit card theft

dear sir i have many times treated by ufx.com i have been joined ufxmarkets.com since last one above year...

UFX — Forex - misleading and heavy loss

UFX Markets Trading Platform — Unable to close my account and refund my money

Hi I was being taunted by Ufx after i install their Ufx app over google play out of curiosity. when i...

UFX Global — Fraud action

Dear Sirs I have been exposed to fraud action by a scam company existing in Belize, I lost 18000$ at...

UFX MakretsManager provided only bad trades

I registered on the website of UFX Makrets and my account manager provided me several small trades. But later I had serious trade and I lost, and my account became negative. I received the phone call from my manager, and he told me that I needed to invest more. So after that I only saved my account, and all trades were bad for me. I think that the company did it on purpose. Now I can’t contact them and asked to delete my account. Please, if someone here had the same experience, can you help to return money back?

UFX Market — Put me in to Trade out

Today CRUDE OIL reached up to USD $99.36 and Lowest is USD $97.37 till now. My Open Rate: USD $97.59 TRADE...

UFXMARKETS/Forex trading — Refund my deposit

The account manager Gail Koffer agreed to refund me the money in my account less the £150 that I wa...

Reprofinance,ufxmarketsis it a scam

I just want to find out if reprofinance is a real online investment or a scam a friend of mine has invested a lot of money with them I just find it very dodgy as they offer very high returns but I can not find anything on their website that states they are a scam or ponzi scheme, while at what about ufxmarkets are they real also and Iforex, please help any one with information.
        Thanks

Dakin8 May 01, 2012

ufxmarkets is a scam they delay giving any money back that you request from them or you don't get it back at all.

Jake Whisper Dec 20, 2011

UFXmarkets is a regulated company by the Cysec regulation as well as Mifid. That means that European regulation covers them.

Your best option would be to check with both regulatory boards to see what those different companies histories are.

You other option is to go to Google News and see what's written about them. Iforex seems to have had a lot of trouble recently and have been all over the news. UFXmarkets looks clean. Reprofinance seems oddly too clean.

• Ga
            GarryJ Dec 20, 2011

UFXMarkets are defently for real.

UFX Markets Trading PlatformSoftware failure FX trading

Over the period of 3 months I had several problems doing fair trades on the companies platform. Initially they admitted and corrected my account in a small way.After that I had several problems and reported every single one by e-mail, phone or chat room.Some was resolved, but finally I lost most of my trades, like the first time, because the platform did not respond in time or gave error messages. Unfortunately, the personnel would not admit that they have an obligation towards their customers.I then received an e-mail in my inbox that was not meant for me. This really made it clear that UFX received money from customers(As much as account managers can milk out of you) and then are very reluctant to pay it back. For them it is a win-win situation.I have that e-mail where they discuss a certain customer and can make it available if needed.It makes for very interesting reading and it shows that clients are manipulated into taking bigger risks, as it suits UFX if they never pay the profits back.
          David Kruger South Africa.

aniker garg Apr 13, 2016

Ufx lost my money with account manager

Dakin8 May 01, 2012

Complain to your credit card company if you made a deposit with them using a credit card and complain to your local Financial services commission.

David Kruger Nov 28, 2011

Elma Kruger commented after sharing the pain of David's experience

David Kruger Nov 28, 2011

If brokers just realise that for every trade that goes wrong, there are consequences for the trader and he has to make quick decisions.It can lead to disaster. They are so shortsighted to think that no-one will complain and they will not have bad publicity. Plse send the e-mail that you "intercepted" It could make nice headlines.