UbuyEZ β€” Kymaro body shaper

L

No it doesn’t work I measured myself before putting it on and I lost about half an inch with it on. The bottoms are like control top pantyhose, but way tighter and very uncomfortable. I have watched the infomercial and was very unhappy, not getting the same results. How did they get the girls to look so good? It sure didn't work that way for me. Hope this answered your question. Please try Spanx they are much more comfortable and work better. Or just buy yourself some good control top pantyhose. I really you would get the same affect. I don't believe this work for some people. Maybe I just have a really weird body shape (not).

• Ge
    geraldine laffitte Aug 05, 2008

did you get my request for a refund since you could not sind out the last return without an additional fee, apparently the body shaper is not for every one, i broke two nails trying to put it on the first time, and i never could get it up, (need i remind you those were the proper maesurement that were given to you), i've had to pay for each return and now you are requesting an additional fee before you will return, the size that i think will fit me, sorry i'm all out of gas not to mention money.

• Co
    Cori Sep 13, 2008

It's easy to see how they do it in the infomercial if you know what to look for- the area of the woman they measure before is always lower and larger naturally than where they measure after.

• Ak
    AK Oct 06, 2008

Thanks for the above. I saved money before ordering.Appreciated./////////

• Br
    brenda harlan Nov 18, 2008

I struggled to get into the pants and then struggled even more to get into the top. Broke one nail in the process. Thought I was going to have to get the scissors in order to cut the top off since I was having so much trouble getting it off. Did not loose any inches on my waist at all. What a complete disappointment!

• Me
    Melody White Jan 13, 2009

Thank you for your comments. I was about to purchase it, but changed my mind. Thank you all!

Cheryl Turner Jan 17, 2009

I agree with so many others. I just watched the infomercial. I too was ready to purchase these jeans.

Now I have decided not to waste the money. None of us can afford to just throw it away, I am sure of that.

I will not purchase these jeans and will tell my friends not to either.

Thank you everyone!

• Se
    sea Jan 27, 2009

I was thinking about buying this product to look smaller in the midddle area.

chriswitkowski Jan 31, 2009

Thank you all I was going to buy the shaper and the Jeans. It is good to hear people being so honest. Now I wont even look at the commerical.

Kathleen Brabazon Feb 10, 2009

I was going to order these jeans "till I read all of comments...Thank you for the warning...
    I will go to Spanx to buy.. Thanks again... Kathy

Kathleen Brabazon Feb 10, 2009

I can not afford to juat send a company my hard earned money and not get a refund
    if I need to return an item.. I am just being careful with my $$

• Ly
    Lydeee Mar 27, 2009

I just checked this out on the ONLINE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU - US National BBB.org: Check Out a Business or Charity - and believe it or not, they are rated B-! I urge everyone who has written a negative review, take the time and trouble to report them to BBB! Had I only checked there, I would think they were a reputable company.

• De
    dee Apr 03, 2009

I just watched the infomercial and was about ready to place an order but wanted to see what others think.I am so glad I didn't purchase this product that so many other women tried and are disappointed with.Thank you all for your input.

• Si
    Siggy Apr 19, 2009

I am glad I didn't purchase this item, after I read all the complaints, I work to hard for my money. Thanks for the input.

Sandra Apr 19, 2009

Thank you for your comments, I was going to purchase these jeans. After reading the comments I have changed my mind. I don't have the money to waste.

Sandra

• El
    Elayne Gubitose Apr 29, 2009

I purchase the jeans, and the jeans do not work like you said it will.
    they were made all wrong. the sewing on the side, was in the front,
    these jeans are a big lie.

• Br
    bridgetr May 30, 2009

the commercial looks believeable so I was going to try, but after reading all this, boy I am glad! I am not going to order and I hope this feedback is getting to the makers and infomercial staff that this is such a ripoff.
    I am sorry for those who ordered and were taken, I have been there before on other products, so thanks for sharing so others dont get stuck

• Ia
    I agree Jun 15, 2009

I ordered the product and was very dissapointed when the customer service rep was trying to sell me more Items. I said no! no! no! then told her i was on my cell phone she did not care. she was still tring to sell me more stuff. At this point i became Irate! and told her that I wanted to cancel my order! she replied. I quote " you cant cancel your order I just processed it we have no way of cancelling it from here" she gave me a number that did not work because. I called bank of america to complain they gave me [protected]. I spoke to ALIDA @ 5 Goddard st in Irvine California 92618. She said that she would cancel my order. I hope she is not playing a game with me. And I hope this will help you all. Good Luck!

Also their is a multi-level marketing company that is marketing this type of product in florida for almost 200.00 per order they claim that people are making over 5k per month with this same type of product. I think its a better product because the material is made for burn victims and it claims to drop 2 to 3 inches in 10 min. The product is called Body Majic

You may contact Jill-Capri Simms @ [protected] or ardyss.[protected]@yahoo.com or www.ardysslife.com/jillcapri or www.ardyss.com

• 2i
    2injoy Jun 16, 2009

I think that is ridiculous. A friend of mine purchased that kymora body suit and it tore (some people think it is by kimora lee simmons) but I don't think it is. Anyway, my friend was the same size with it on and without which is awful. Before she got it, she was so excited and I almost bought one too, only to find that it didn't really help. It was thin, she had to wear another item with it to get it to do anything at all. She paid a lot for nothing!

I am happy to say that I purchased a garment that is fairly similar, but it is way better. It actually works! It is the Ardyss Body Magic a reshaper that helps you lose weight while you wear it. No kidding! I lost several inches as soon as I put it on, lost the stomach rolls and I love it. You drink an organic juice with it to boost your metabolism. All my friends now have one too and it's great. (the friend that had the other suit has this one now and loves it) I purchased it from a website magicbodysuit.com. They have all sizes, even have some for postpartum and other needs. They have great customer service and they offer a referral program that you can make some extra cash while referring it to your friends. I absolutely love it! - see my before and after pictures - (body magic)

Comments
    Comments

• My
    myowntyme Jul 02, 2009

This product is CRAP! You may as well put on pantyhose and a tank top, it does NOTHING to hold any part of your weight in. These people NEED TO BE KICKED OFF of the television for FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!

• Mi
    Mich86 Jul 18, 2009

Hello, my name is Michelle and I know this is a site for complaints, but I was reading the comments to research the product before I purchase anything. I live in New York and I am wondering if there are any distributors around my area. Also, if there is any other information that anyone would like to share about this product (good or bad), I would greatly appreciate that.

• Body Magic is an amazing garment. Not only does it redistribute the fatty tissue, it has long term benefits to losing weight and much more. Contact me to drop 3 sizes in 10 minutes. I am a distributor in the Raleigh, North Carolina area.

Katrina
    [protected]@aol.com
    www.ardyss.com

katie alie Oct 03, 2009

i was goona buy the kymro body suit i am so glad i did not there is nothing worse than being lied too thanks all for your comments you save me time and my hard earned money and kymro body suit and tv people shame on you! grt a job and stop lieng and stealing from the public thanks again folks kathleen.

• Op
    openperson Oct 11, 2009

Thanks for the comments. Would not be purchasing this product after all.

• Ba
    babs888 Nov 23, 2009

I called to place an order for this item yesterday after seeing the commercial, but changed my mind when I was told that the shipping & handling charge was $9.95 for each item - so the $39.95 items was an additional charge of $39.80 . I have bought 3 pair of boots from Lands end and the shipping cost was $15.00 - how heavy are these items. I'm sure they must have to walk a mile to pick out the items ordered and at say $5.00 per walk they can justify the cost - glad I decided to read this also before deciding to maybe purhcase the item anyway.

JACKIE AUTRY Dec 04, 2009

LIKE EVERYONE ELSE I WATCH THOSE TV ADS ABOUT THOSE BODY SHAPERS AND CONTROL JEANS BOY !!! THAT IS A TRUE JOKE AND LIE. THOSE JEANS DO NOT DO ANYTHING AT ALL.IT IS A BIG SHAME OF THIS COMPANY TO KEEP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF FOR LOUSY PRODUCTS .THEY DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE WHAT THE ADS SHOW . SO I WOULD STONGLEY ADVISE PEOPLE TO NOT WASTE THEIR TIME WATCHING THE ADS OR PURCHASE ANY OF THIER PRODUCTS I AM TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS PRODUCT. IT COST ME 12.95 SHIPPING TO ME AND 7.60TO SHIP BACK TO THEM SO COST ME 20.55 TO LOOK AT THAT JUNK !!! AND I PALN TO CONTACT BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ALSO AND ADVISE EVERYONE THAT HAS HAD TROUBLE GETTING THIER MONEY BACK TO CALL THEM TOO. THANKS FOR COMMENTS WISH I WOULD HAVE SEEN THEM BEFORE I ORDERED THIS LOUSY PRODUCT... JACKIE AUTRY HOUSTON, TEXAS

• Ms
    Ms. Shonda Dec 06, 2009

Boby magic is the best one on the market I lost 4 sizes in 10min I'm a size 22 before the body magic but with it I'm 18 I have lost 20 pounds in one month with so give it a try . Ms. Shonda body magic rep. [protected]@aol.com. www.ardyss.com

• Th
    ThankfulinCT. Nov 09, 2010

I went to ubuyez.com to check out what just one top would cost. There is no way that you can get just one item, You have to choose more Free items which they add shipping and handling chargers to your order things your not interested in. So all these Free items are not Free at all this whole deal is nothing more then a scam. Once I saw all the extras you have to get it not a good deal especially, with all the complaints. So I`m passing on this great new wonder product, YEAH RIGHT.

Also contacting the better business bureau isn't going to help getting your money back. A better way is to file a complaint with your states Attorney Generals office, it`s easy and can be done on line. Just do a Google search for your states Attorney Generals office. I used there office before and have been pleased with the results. You can also go to your credit card company and file a complaint with them and they will get your money back.

One thing I`ve notice lately on this complaint board are all the helpful people that are no more then using this complaint board to sell their products. Just out of curiosity, I clicked on just one complaint member user name to look at her profile, this person has been a member of this board for almost 2 years and in time not once has this member posted one complaint, there all listed in your profile. But this member is willing to supply anyone with the contact info. for a product that this member says is far better, makes me wonder why they`re a member of this complaint board in the first place.

• Th
    ThankfulinCT. Nov 09, 2010

OK I checked on this complaint board for any complaints about the Body Magic product. Well I wasn't surprised, they are a high priced scam just like this one is, just click on this link that will lead you to right on this complaint board.

Anybody here pushing Body Magic should go to the link below and try pushing their product there.

• Li
    Liz81 Feb 05, 2011

I'm very unhappy with my order from WWW.UBUYEZ.COM.
    I ordered a KYMARO BODY SHAPER, the product doesn't work as they showed on their infomercial !!! The bodyshaper cost $ 29.99 and you get the second order for FREE, but nothing for free ! I was charged 5 times $ 9.95 P&H ! Thats ridiculous! The whole thing came in one small box how that possible the P&H cost $ 49.75 !!!
    Unbelievable ! I'll return the whole thing and ask for refund ! Wish me good luck !

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices