UAE Exchange Mussalla Branchracial discrimination

K

It was my 2nd time sending money thru this branch & already have encountered this incident. This Musalla branch is located in Bur Dubai which is normally where many Indian expats reside. I was on this long queau with a person (Indian) ahead of me. When it is almost my turn he told me to move to another queau as supposedly, he will be taking his break. After I moved, I noticed that he was entertaining people (Indians) & I was asking him why & he just gestured in a rude manner. Very bad incident. This discrimination came from another expat who belongs to a nationality which happens to be more in population than the local Arabs themselves. Shame on you. You are carying your company name with your BIGOTRY.

RESOLVED

• UAE Exchange Centre's response · Sep 04, 2018

Dear Konyat,
    We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused. To better understand the concern and resolve it, kindly share your contact details via inbox.

• Mu
    muhammad shabaz Aug 21, 2018

your customer officer says send mony 4 time then we give you a watch for gift so i send mony within 14 days 3000 drhms . so he gived a used watch . then i retorn the watch
    becus watch not working

UAE Exchange Centre Sep 04, 2018

@muhammad shabaz We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused, we forwarded this to our concern team & will do the needful

• Ka
    kababu babu Aug 28, 2018

Request ID :**3378289** UAE Exchange Transaction Details.

I have done Transaction on 9thAug.18. all Transaction Receipts provided you it's almost More then 7days. but still not yet credit amount in my account

UAE Exchange Centre Sep 04, 2018

@kababu babu We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused, we have forwarded this to our concern team & will do the needful

UAE Exchange Centre Sep 10, 2018

@UAE Exchange Centre @kababu babu Hope our team had contacted you and done the needful. According to the information we received, the amount has been credited to your account. Please do not hesitate to contact us @socialmedia.[protected]@uaeexchange.com if you have any further questions or concerns.

UAE Exchange Centre Sep 10, 2018

@UAE Exchange Centre Also, request you to Kindly update the status here if resolved.

• Ad
    adnaipaul Sep 03, 2018

The UAE exchange at Garden city, Brisbane(near food court) employees advised that the servers are down whilst speaking to her friend over mobile. When I called customer service of UAE exchange and Xpress Money, both advised - 'NO ISSUE REPORTED BY AGENT'. This is a very unprofessional behavior & I am not visiting your place again.

@adnaipaul Dear Adnaipaul,
    We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused. To better understand the concern, kindly share your contact details via inbox.

• Ki
    Kirstee Maree Nov 11, 2018

I am wondering, out of nowhere after I went home from home, someone called me from my mobile. When I call back, it was an operator of UAE Exchange. Can someone tell me what was that call for?

UAE Exchange Centre Nov 13, 2018

@Kirstee Maree Dear Kirstee Maree, We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Request to kindly share your contact details at socialmedia.[protected]@uaeexchange.com to better understand your concern and assist you better.

• Wh
    whistleblower Dec 11, 2018

Its took over 3 days for the beneficiary to collect the funds for an online transaction done via uae exchange. No response to emails and miserable experience dealing with uae exchange in Dubai. Never use uae exchange's online money transfer option, pls visit the branch as they do not have the technology to deliver/do online transfers.

• Sh
    Shahim Jan 05, 2019

UAE Exchange canceled my 2 transactions and money is not credited back, it's been 9 days. Provided all debit statement, I am getting just Request numbers, no help. There is no help or response from UAE Exchange, went to their Exchange center, contacted customer service, and sent mails. Still there is no response back, or solution yet.

• Su
    Sujith Sivan Akhila Sujith Jan 05, 2019

I had a very bad experience from the executive from your jebel ali parco branch. I need explanation from your compliant board..
    My mail:[protected]@bgpc.ae
    My number:[protected]

Cherryl Ferrer Jul 10, 2019

My online transfer made & cleared on Friday (28 June). I was told credit to beneficiary bank in 24 hrs which is Sat (29 June). To date, no credit was made in spite of multiple updates from the cust. service team that it shold be credited (again!!) in 24 hours. 2-3 days to clear is acceptable but this long time and varying feedback is unacceptable.

• Ab
    Abdul Nazar Sep 29, 2019

You either hire responsible employees. Or stop service

• Al
    Ali Raza shah Oct 12, 2019

Mr Tony in deira branch saffron boutique hotel branch, his behavior with customer not good, he have his own rules and regulations, check camera 40 minuts one client then refuse others, resfuse to pay express money transaction,

Date: 05/10/2019
    Time 7:20 pm
    UAE exchange deira saffron boutique hotel branch

Mr Ali Raza

UAE Exchange Centre Oct 16, 2019

@Ali Raza shah Dear Ali Raza Shah,
    We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused. To better understand the concern and for further assistance, kindly share your contact details to us via private message.

• Im
    imran hanif Dec 18, 2019

I am imran hanif, i transfered amount of 2500 Aed on 22 Nov 2019.but due to wrong title name, money not transfer in my account that is in Pakistan js bank .so kindly process money as soon as possible. right now I am in pakistan on vocations.i also attached Emirates I'd and UAE deposit slip.

Comments
    Comments

UAE Exchange Centre Dec 25, 2019

@imran hanif Dear imran hanif,
    We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused. We have already forward your issue with the concern team and our team will get in touch with you soon.

• So
    soji Feb 18, 2020

Lot Of ATM /CDM Machines in UAE, ABU DHABI, MUSAFAH AREA, But NO use, all machines are useless . all machines are out of order. if any one working its showing OUT OF CASH, if like this why these machines are here, throw it away.