Twx Magazines, New YorkUnauthorized charge of my credit card

There was an uathorazed charge to my credit card.
I haven't order any subscriptions. I was given a half year free subscriprion for fullfilling the Surveys for Modnique.com.
The site system is made in a tricky way, so that when you agree to the one point they fraudulently impose you to agree to another.
Is is possible to stop the activity of this organization ?

Thank you!

• Su
    SusanLR Oct 27, 2015

Totally agree--but there's light at the end of the tunnel.! I've been charged twice for $40 subscription renewals after signing up initially for those $2 offers. LONG wait on phone. Got cut off. Went on their website but computer couldn't find me. Called again. This time, rather than waiting for those round-the-barn press-button commands, I said "Customer Service Representative" every time "the voice" asked me to press a button. After three requests, I was connected with a young man who was helpful. Fine print: these subscriptions will renew automatically. READ THIS: I asked why I wasn't notified. He assured me notifications of auto-renewal were sent out two-three weeks prior to renewal. I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING. I'm now waiting for a call about refunding my $$. --NoMags/NoWay

• Mo
    Modnique.com Oct 27, 2011

Dear Pflerova,

We would never trick you into subscribing to a magazine that you did not authorize payment for. Our surveys on Modnique.com are optional, and you are not obligated to subscribe to anything. The magazine subscriptions offered on our surveys are from a third party. If you have received an unauthorized charge from this magazine, we strongly recommend calling their customer service number and cancelling your subscription. Please see below for TWX Magazines contact information:

Phone: [protected]
    1271 6th Avenue, New York, NY 10020

We hope that this helps resolve your issue. Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns at [email protected] or by phone at [protected].