Two Small Men With Big Hearts MovingGood Guys

H

Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving... I recognize the fact that this is a complaint board but I really don't have to much to complain about. I hired 2 movers from the Toronto office for September 13. They were to move my condos contents to another condo in London, and they did. I have used several moving companies in my time and this was by far one of the smoothest moves I've had. I have read all these complaints and can't believe that one franchise can differ so much from another. Anyways this is my short comment... I felt that I owed it to them... Obviously they aren't all terrible.

Hailey

• Qu
    Quimbly Mar 08, 2010

Agree with comments above. The post must be fake. Even search this board for "TSM Moving" / "Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving" and you'll see the real deal.

TSM Movers Ltd.:
    - Improperly explained and misrepresented their insurance policies before the move began
    - Almost completely destroyed our downstairs stairwell while moving a couch
    - Damaged a number of furniture items
    - Overcharged by several hours (i.e. charged when no work was being done)
    - Movers exhibited unprofessional, unethical behavior
    - Office agreed to accept complaint, but later lied and said I had submitted my complaint too late

Have you seen their BBB rap sheet? http://www.bbb.org/calgary/business-reviews/moving-and-storage-companies/tsm-total-service-moving-in-calgary-ab-36439

Avoid at ALL costs!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices