TwinCities.com / Pioneer Press — delivery (thursday/sunday)
Why is it SO HARD to get my paper delivered? My neighbors get it so I know there's a driver.
This is the 3rd time over the last few years that I've tried. This time it took 3 weeks and I got it on one Thursday and one Sunday and now AGAIN it has stopped. No paper last Thursday and no paper today (Sunday)!
It's impossible to speak to anyone. I've never worked so hard to spend my money!
More TwinCities.com / Pioneer Press Complaints & Reviews
- Pioneer Press - keeps on calling after initial rejection 
- Pioneer Press - telemarketing & bill payment 
- Pioneer Press - advertizing 
- TwinCities.com / Pioneer Press - scam switch and bait
- TwinCities.com / Pioneer Press - incessant phone calls despite asking 4 times to stop. signed me up automatically for a newspaper. 
- TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press - digital subscription
- St Paul Pioneer Press - bad customer relations
- TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press - billing and harassment
- Pioneer Press - no sunday paper delivery - stolen coupons
- TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press - pp delivery service