Tupperware — smart chopper
I had very bad experience with Tupperware. At the time of selling the product they make lots of promises just to lure the customers. I bought : 1 smart chopper in Fer 2014 for Rs.2700. After using it for three months it started giving problems in chopping. In the month of June I gave it for replacement, which they were not ready to accept then after explaining it "N" number of times it was accepted in the month of Nov'14 and told me it will take six months for the replacement. Now even after six months (Apr'15) I have not got the replacement and they want another six months time. After spending rs.2700/- I could use it only for three months. this is not the only problem
2. I bought water dispenser. After sometime it also started giving problems. I gave it for replacement. They are replacing it with giant canister. Can anybody from Tupperware explain how a giant canister will serve the purpose of water dispenser. It's beyond my imagination.
3. I purchased PC mugs. I gave one mug for replacement. They are replacing it with normal coffee mug which is of much lesser value then the PC mugs.
I request Tupperware either to replace my products at the earliest or return the amount I spent in buying those products.
More Tupperware Complaints & Reviews
- Tupperware - scam and cheating
- Tupperware - return and exchange policy
- Tupperware - tupperware leaches plastic taste into food
- Tupperware - canceled order
- Tupperware - flawed cookware series
- Tupperware - product chipped
- Tupperware - broken tupperware, no satisfaction after sale
- Tupperware Banting, Selangor - refuse change product and attitude bad
- Tupperware - replacement not done
- Tupperware - lid replacement