[Resolved] Tuff Shed — delayed installation of product
On June 18, 2018 I paid $7607.70 (the full price) for a Tuff Shed through the Home Depot in Hickory, NC. Since mid-July I've been trying to get the shed installation scheduled as promised without success. Communications with the factory location have been very poor. Now they tell me installation will be another two weeks away. This is simply unacceptable. We like the product, but delivery and customer service is abysmal. This is an immediate and urgent need.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Tuff Shed Complaints & Reviews
- Tuff Shed - the structural work was excellent, but the roof and painting was terrible 
- Tuff Shed - terrible customer service 
- Tuff Shed - poor products and poor customer service 
- Tuff Shed - do not bother with them 
- Tuff Shed - premier ranch 10' wide x 12' long
- Tuff Shed - purchased a 8x10 ft garden ranch painted tuff shed but charged for a an 8x12ft shed.
- Tuff Shed - shed
- [Resolved] Tuff Shed - tuff shed
- [Resolved] Tuff Shed - quality
- Tuff Shed - delivery issues