Trusty TransportI would never recommend this company.

Trusty Transport was hired to move my car from Caldwell, Texas to Sherrills Ford, NC. They were to contact me (per their correspondence) when the vehicle was picked up and then again when the driver was ready to deliver (usually 12 - 24 hrs notice per their correspondence). They picked the vehicle up sometime before Labor Day and did not notify me. I was out of town Labor Day weekend (would have changed my plans if I knew) and the subcontracted trucking company tried to contact me on Saturday to deliver. I came back early (Monday morning) and called the driver. He stated that he had gone on to Wilmington and would need more money to deliver the car (independent driver). I contacted Robbie at Trusty Transport regarding delivery. He sent me a phone number to call of a trucking company to find out where the car was at. The number was not in service. I contacted Robbie and relayed the information, told him again that they breached the contract by not contacting me of pick up time. I received another email from Robbie stating that once the vehicle is loaded on the truck, he is done and that legally everything is out of his hands and no longer controls it and that I can "seek and demand all you (I) want". No attempt to get a correct phone number, no attempt to locate my car, no resolution on any additional delivery charges required by the company. There is still no resolution and am preparing to take them to court for the value of the car. I have had other vehicles transported with excellent results by other companies. This is by far the worst experience - I would never recommend this company.

More Trusty Transport Complaints & Reviews

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices