TruGreencontract renewal without authorisation and approval

Tru Green renew 'automatically' each year without contacting and confirming with you. This is a problem I encountered after signing up in 2016 for a full year service and paying up front, the service was automatically renewed in 2017 without notification or approval from me.

furthermore the service they provided in 2016 was awfull, I was told that weeds would be gone and bare patches on my lawn would be repaired. the lawn is still the same as it was before any treatment in 2016.

complete sham of a company - total disgrace.

• Ti
    Tired of TruGreen Games May 31, 2018

TruGreen billing is horrible. I paid a full year in advance, yet received monthly bills. I tried calling them to straighten it out and the "service person" said, we used up all your money early on and now you owe us. I did NOT renew my service in April yet continue to receive bills from them.
    I'm starting to think that TruGreen corporate is lying to their bankers and investors by knowingly falsifying the amount of receivables through fantom billing.