Triton Global Calls/Third party callscharge of 3.99 for 2 minute call

L

Got a charge of 2.00 for a call to DetroitZn on Jan. 16.2013 to # [protected].Global calls. Than an additonal charge of 02.00 for third party calls. For a total of 03.99 total charge. If I had made this call I think I would remember it. I do not and repeat, not know anybody in the USA.
I don't know anybody in the USA. Please call me at the number above to resolve this problem. I tried to reach you at the number given to me by Rogers my phone service and left two messages, and never received a call from you. Service not too good.
I really want to resolve this problem. Louis Bonneville Feb.28/2013.