Triton Global$44.02 on my phone bill

Recived a 44.02 BILL FROM A CALL TO THIS COMPANY. DID NOT CALL. IT IS A SCAM CHECK YOUR BILL CAREFULLY

• Re
    Renee Baker Jun 15, 2014

I was also just charged $55 for this Triton service that I did not sign up for. I'm with Rogers and they took the charges off my bill and have blocked them from contacting me in the future. The crazy thing is apparently I received a text saying to continue chatting call dial some # number and sure enough the charge was on my bill, even though I never dialed that number. What a scam. Hopefully someone gets to the bottom of it soon.

Thank you for sharing your experiences hopefully more people come forward and complain!

Hope you all get your money back!

Cheers,

Renee

joe webster Oct 01, 2013

I just talked to bell and they must be behind these charges from triton global because I was charged 2oo dollars on my bell cell phone bill and I never called this company and bell won`t do nothing about it like fido and vergin or Verizon credit their customers for these fraudulent charges and bell want`s the money and won`t help

joe webster Oct 01, 2013

I was just charged over 3 hundred dollars by this scam on my cell phone I never use dating sites

• E1
    E12345 Oct 14, 2011

THEY ARE SCREWING EVERYBODY!!!

• Sn
    snowee Jul 16, 2011

i have 50 worth of calls on my bill, no one here did it. What do i do? someone please help???

• Ta
    Taiyabali Ujjainwala Jul 14, 2010

Thanks for the information man, Thats y i use prepaid card & recharge online.

Well if u r using prepaid card, i wud suggest you to do recharge ur mobile online from www.easyrecharge.net, bcoz they gave us our recharge money back, so if this happen 2 u next time, u will not hurt so much. Atleast u will feel like u have not lost ur money.

Thanks,