Triton Global Business Services Logo

Triton Global Business Services

Having problems with Triton Global Business Services?

Triton Global Business Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 14, 2010. The latest review services of third party billing, triton global, for number 807-788-1246 was posted on Jun 22, 2019. The latest complaint Charges for directory assistance was resolved on Apr 09, 2014. Triton Global Business Services has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 13 reviews. Triton Global Business Services has resolved 5 complaints.

Triton Global Business Services Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 89013
Calgary, Alberta
Canada - T2Z3W3

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Triton Global Business Services Customer Service. Initial Triton Global Business Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Triton Global Business Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Triton Global Business Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Triton Global Business Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Triton Global Business Services Complaints & Reviews

Triton Global Business Servicesservices of third party billing, triton global, for number [protected]

On my June Rogers bill there is a charge on my home phone for $3.89 listed as a 1 minute call for services of third party billing company, Triton Global. Apparently that call took place on May 16 @15:22 when no one was at home. The number called is [protected]. Checked the internet and there are lots of complaints going back as far as 2014. Why can't you do something about it? Your reputation is at risk here, unbelievable!!!

Triton Global Assist-ann — triton global assist-ann

There were 2 charges on my phone bill, August 30/18. Each one claimed one minute at a cost of $3, 89. It...

Triton Global Business Services — directory assistance to unknown number [protected]

Received Bill on rogers home phone for 3.89 (listed as 1 minute call) for Services of Third party billing...

Triton Globaluntold fees that appear on cell phone bills

Triton Global charges fees that are untold. They PROMOTE sex lines and astrology services (and other kind of services) for free trial then charge for full paying services even when the free trial option is selected with the phone automatic menu. They then denied telling they don't promote, that only the paying option was chose and that the menu is clearly telling the fees if well listened. Which is all false. Even when the free trial option is selected, they charge and say you did accept for being charged. So now, how could you prove you selected free! This is fraudulent way to work and there is no chance they ever say "oh yeah right, we made a mistake".

Triton Global Assist-ann — Unauthorized telephone charge

There is a charge of $3.89 plus tax on my telephone bill from Bell Canada. I did not use Triton to make any...

Triton Global — Charges for directory assistance

CHARGED FOR 2 ASSISSTED CALLS ????? IN FEB 4 DAYS APART TO SOME NUMBER IN THE ISLANDS SOME WHERE . @ 2.99...

Niagara Falls

Triton Global Calls/Third party calls — charge of 3.99 for 2 minute call

Got a charge of 2.00 for a call to DetroitZn on Jan. 16.2013 to # [protected].Global calls. Than an...

Ottawa

Triton Global Business Services INC. — phone scam

I been a victim of this great scam. I am freaking out. This company who ever the hell they are are hurting...

Barrie

Triton Global — phone bill

There were two unauthorized charges on my phone bill. One for $39.95 for 12 minutes and 1 for $39.95 for 10...

Winnipeg

Triton GlobalCharges on phone calls

I got my phone bill and was double charged, one provider gave access code when dialing out which was correct but triton Global charge me for the same phone calls . When I phoned them they said they were a correctional facility provider so how could have made those phone calls if they didn't give me an access code and I'm not in a correctional facility and no one that I know that is in there either. I had a hard time trying to explain to my regular provider and still never got credited to my account. I find it so frustrating because i got double billed and if i don't pay my bill it keeps getting higher so i paid for my bill in full but am i ever going to get my money back for double charging me for two months.

Triton Global — $44.02 on my phone bill

Recived a 44.02 BILL FROM A CALL TO THIS COMPANY. DID NOT CALL. IT IS A SCAM CHECK YOUR BILL CAREFULLY

Triton Global — Unauthorized collect charges

Back in june i had some mysterious collect call charges on my bell bill. There was only 1 but they cost $10 ...

Triton GlobalBilling concern

I'm getting mail from a company (Tr_g_ton global business services) who claims i should pay them $45. 00
        For a chat service that was probably in some news paper i found. . I did in fact respond the the add which
        Said try free or something to that effect. . It's kinda foggy, but i know i never spoke to a human being
        For this dating / chat phone service but only heard a recorded message which said push this and that. .
        For such and such a result. . I first recieved a bill on the home bell telephone account which is in my step fathers name,
        Had them (Glbl services) blocked and then weeks later had a bill of, now above the origional 39. . 95 to a $45. 00 dollers. .
        They broke it down as such on there own bill. . . $39. 95 plus tx of $5. 15. . Hmm how did that happen. . .
        I might expect interest, but a tax on the initial amount?? Which was already totalling $39. 95
        Something doesn't smell right. . Can i succeed if i take them to court? Mike