TriMet / Tri-County Metropolitan Transportation District Of Oregon — unsafe practice of parking in traffic lane
10-2-19, 5:30 pm
Eastbound lane on Powell Blvd, Gresham OR
At 182nd/Highland intersection there is a bus stop in front of McDonalds, eastbound Powell. Bus was stopped to let off passengers, remained stopped and put on 4way flashers. 3 vehicles were 'trapped' behind the bus. Over 20 cars went by the bus in the left lane, coming from 3 sources: eastbound Powell, cars turning eastbound from Highland, cars turning from 182nd with the turn light, before we were able to move. In order to get free of the bus and change lanes to go around it, the 3 vehicles were in extreme danger of colliding with oncoming traffic from the 3 sources. This was rush hour traffic and very heavy traffic.
Buses should not be allowed to stop there to run out scheduled time; especially as there is a turn out within 500 feet by the entrance to Walmart where the bus stop used to be.
More TriMet / Tri-County Metropolitan Transportation District Of Oregon Complaints & Reviews
- TriMet - this is transportation for the emotionally and physically challenged 
- TriMet - a trimet employee 
- TriMet - drivers 
- TriMet - bus driver distracted and missing stops
- TriMet - bus driver
- TriMet - driver of 2715
- TriMet / Tri-County Metropolitan Transportation District Of Oregon - unstable aggressive staff
- TriMet - dangerous driving performance bus driver
- TriMet / Tri-County Metropolitan Transportation District Of Oregon - trimet utility driver
- TriMet - bus 2552 on route 21 westbound on sandy