Menu

Tree Tech Tree Services
reviews and complaints

www.treetechnc.com
www.treetechnc.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 7 Reviews
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Tree Tech Tree Services reviews 7

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tree Tech Tree Services Great experience from the start with the estimate and through the actual tree trimming

Great experience from the start with the estimate and through the actual tree trimming. The crew was on time and completed everything as requested. Great clean up. Awesome experience and will use them again.

Z
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tree Tech Tree Services Tree Tech was a very professional team that worked hard and knew what they were doing

Tree Tech was a very professional team that worked hard and knew what they were doing. They were very considerate of your property and left it in good shape after finishing their work. I had two huge trees and they took them down and took them away I a short amount of time. I plan to have them come back and take out one more huge tree very soon. I was very pleased with Tree Tech.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tree Tech Tree Services In addition to taking down diseased trees, we appreciated Tree Tech Tree Services' guidance on control of insect damage and supplementary

In addition to taking down diseased trees, we appreciated Tree Tech Tree Services' guidance on control of insect damage and supplementary nutrition for some other trees. Some companies would simply take those down and move on. We were not at home when the work crew came, but our driveway had been cleaned and there was no debris that we could find when we arrived. We recommend Tree Tech Tree Services without reservation. Excellent job!

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tree Tech Tree Services My Wife & I recently had Tree Tech Tree Service, Inc take down large trees on our property, we're thoroughly happy with the Company, the Staff &

My Wife & I recently had Tree Tech Tree Service, Inc take down large trees on our property, we're thoroughly happy with the Company, the Staff & the Price we paid for service... The service was performed in the Summer of 2020... In the Fall of 2020 we have scheduled Tree Tech Tree Service, Inc to Plant replacement trees that were suggested by the owner of the Company... My Wife & I Give Tree Tech Tree Service, Inc A Perfect 10!...

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tree Tech Tree Services I contacted Tree Tech about removing a large dead pine tree, based on referrals on Nextdoor

I contacted Tree Tech about removing a large dead pine tree, based on referrals on Nextdoor. The owner, [owner's name], came out when she said she would come. It took a little while to schedule due to multiple snow/ice storms, but when they got here, [owner's name] and the team were very pleasant and efficient. Price was as quoted, and they left our yard with no tree debris at all. We will hire them again if necessary. True professionals, thank you Tree Tech!

H

Tree Tech Tree Services Tree Tech did an outstanding job

Tree Tech did an outstanding job. The staff were very friendly and professional and very organized. The did an amazing job and went out of their way to minimize any damage the tree removal process made to my yard. They cleaned up afterwards and you could hardly tell they were even there. We were very impressed and surprised at how quickly they were able to get everything done. We will definitely call upon them again if ever needed in the future.

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tree Tech Tree Services We were told about Tree Tech from our daughter who was very satisfied, so we called

We were told about Tree Tech from our daughter who was very satisfied, so we called. The representative we spoke to was extremely professional, knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Turns out I just needed to water my birch trees more. She wasn't pushing unnecessary services! I know I will be calling them in the future with any problems or questions that occur with my trees. We have a lot invested in our trees and I feel good they will be in professional hands. The overall experience with Tree Tech Tree Services was excellent.

About Tree Tech Tree Services

Tree Tech Tree Services is a reputable tree care company based in North Carolina. With a team of skilled arborists, they offer a wide range of professional tree services to both residential and commercial clients. From tree trimming and pruning to tree removal and stump grinding, Tree Tech Tree Services ensures the health and safety of your trees and property. With their expertise and state-of-the-art equipment, they deliver efficient and reliable solutions for all your tree care needs. Visit their website, treetechnc.com, to learn more about their services and schedule an appointment.

Tree Tech Tree Services Customer Reviews Overview

Tree Tech Tree Services is a reputable tree care company based in North Carolina. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, they have garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied clients.

One of the standout features of Tree Tech Tree Services is their team of highly skilled and experienced arborists. Customers appreciate their expertise in handling various tree-related issues, including tree removal, pruning, and stump grinding. The arborists are known for their professionalism and attention to detail, ensuring that every job is completed to the highest standards.

Another aspect that customers frequently praise is the company's commitment to safety. Tree Tech Tree Services prioritizes the well-being of both their employees and customers, adhering to strict safety protocols during every project. This dedication to safety not only protects their workers but also minimizes any potential damage to the surrounding property.

Additionally, Tree Tech Tree Services is lauded for their excellent customer service. The company's friendly and knowledgeable staff is always ready to assist clients, promptly addressing any concerns or queries. Customers appreciate their responsiveness and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure complete satisfaction.

Furthermore, Tree Tech Tree Services is known for their fair and competitive pricing. Clients appreciate the transparency and honesty in their pricing structure, as well as the detailed explanations provided for each service. This level of transparency helps customers make informed decisions about their tree care needs without any hidden costs or surprises.

Overall, Tree Tech Tree Services has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their exceptional tree care services. From their skilled arborists to their commitment to safety and outstanding customer service, they have established themselves as a trusted and reliable choice for all tree care needs in North Carolina.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. Tree Tech Tree Services contacts

2. Tree Tech Tree Services phone numbers
    +1 (704) 799-5796
    +1 (704) 799-5796
    Click up if you have successfully reached Tree Tech Tree Services by calling +1 (704) 799-5796 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Tree Tech Tree Services by calling +1 (704) 799-5796 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Tree Tech Tree Services by calling +1 (704) 799-5796 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Tree Tech Tree Services by calling +1 (704) 799-5796 phone number
  3. Tree Tech Tree Services address
    PO Box 341, Mooresville, North Carolina, 28115-0341, United States
  4. Tree Tech Tree Services social media
Tree Tech Tree Services Category
Tree Tech Tree Services is related to the Construction and Maintenance category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone