Travelodge — sheets had chemicals that gave me an allergic reaction.
The sheets and pillow cases were treated with some kind of chemicals. I had to get epinephrine shot. My face, side stomach broke out in such severe hives. I had to be put on steroids. My boss sent me home. They kept my receipt and paperwork at the desk for the $25 room card deposit. When I got home my body had already reacted and was itchy. I bought benedryl as an antihistamine but after 2 days I needed medical attention. Room 101
More Travelodge Complaints & Reviews
- Travelodge Website Thame GB - fraud!!!
- Travelodge UK - debit card fraud
- Travelodge - changed bookings
- Travelodge La Mesa - very bad customer service
- Travelodge Hotel La Mesa - hotel staff is horrible and abusive
- Travelodge - horrible experience
- Travelodge - my dirty room
- Travelodge - Customer Service
- Travelodge Hotel - false advertisement
- Travelodge - hotel room