Transworld Systems DBA GreenFlag Profit RecoverySCAM

After 8 plus hours of so called training (selling their company) they ask for $200 for selling materials to work for them. What reputable company does that? Why does Career Builder let them on their site?

• Da
    Daylari Feb 11, 2011

Yeah there's a lot of companies out there that do that...I, myself fell for onw of those scams. if you ever heard of Vector Marketing Corp. then you probably also heard that they are scam artists...I got the job on careerbuilder as well and I went through about 12 hours of training, and then they made me pay 150 dollars to sell their product. which it was 17.25 every appointment you made plus 10% comission witch would keep going up the more you sold. but in the end it's not worth it at all what so ever. you have to make all these appointments with people you dont know and then drive YOUR car with YOUR gas money to thier houses and read this stupid book and sell all thier overpriced product. although the product was decent the boss would call you EVERYDAY (literally) to check up on you to see what you had planned for the day. kind of an invasion of privacy and, plain and simple, it just gets annoying.

• Me
    medical asst Aug 18, 2010

The company is not a scam. The $150-200 that is charged barely covers the cost of training materials/business cards/sales kit, etc. Compare that to the $10-100K+ in start-up costs for a franchise operation and it's quite the bargain.

arthur intel: 1099 employees on straight commission don't "report" income until April 15th on their tax returns -- if they are smart they pay quarterly estimated State and Federal taxes based on what they have earned in the previous quarter so they don't owe any underpayment penalties at the end of the year. If you haven't earned any commissions, you are still entitled to unemployment -- duh.

• Mi
    mikefern Aug 01, 2010

I have taken the trainning and they did not charge me anything, as I understand it it is up to the Regional Sales Manger to charge or not too.

I will see if this will work out, but after working for the same company for 24 years I got laid-off, of couse the CEO got his 8mm bonus
    Mike

• Ar
    arthur intel Jul 31, 2010

They are a total scam. It cost me $150 for a "sales kit". Don't fall for it. The people at the Schaumburg IL. location are crooks. They need to be investigated. They recommend people on unemployment to not report their 1099 income so that they can continue to collect unemployment compensation. They need to be investigated.

• Bo
    Boogie As Hell May 14, 2010

This company tried contacting me several times over and yet and still, I did not bother to respond. Thanks for saving me time, energy, heartache and yes, money as an affirmation why I did not respond.

• Sm
    small businessman Apr 08, 2010

Thanks for letting me know this about them, as they just contacted me about an outside sales position with their company. I run my own business, and I'll be damned if I am putting my hard earned money into working at someone else's businesss.

Thanks for saving me time and money