Transamerica Retirement Servicesthey can't find my funds

J

The last time I viewed my retirement funds I was at a certain level. I recently checked it and there was a $4000 discrepancy. It was not a bad investment; the Transamerica representative stated that the funds could not be located. That was over 3 weeks ago. Their customer service representatives keep telling me 'someone is working on it', but for 3 weeks? Who can I complain to about this? There must be some regulation, like if a bank loses your money without explanation?